I just come from there. There was several women. They didn't care about customers, they were playing either video game or chatting each other, horrible.

It's Sunday on the long weekend.

I had an amazing time there last week (Wed afternoon) ... never judge a place by just one visit!!!

E.d man; Thank you for advice. It is not first time for me to go there!

WellI'm glad but I have met some good nice, naughty ladies there. Black Jasmine is amazing dancer. My friend keyana who goes there about 3 times a year is someone you would die for nice sexy coastarican

Playmates used to be one of my two favorite SCs (before I started the new hobby in early 2008 ), between 1999 and 2007. The other one was Barbarellas. I met so many beautiful young ladies there (a number of classy ladies coming from Montreal) and I was there every Wednesday and Saturday.

The place started going quiet slowly. First the ban on smoking (which btw was a blessing for me) and then the open CR concept really hit the bar hard. The last time I was there (last year), the private part out of private dancing was almost taken away as there were only three Champaign rooms at the back and no where as private as before. The girls were however trying their best to give as much mileage as it was possible under the circumstances. A number of model like dancers had left the bar (including those coming from Montreal). It just wasn't the same anymore. I haven't been there in more than a year though, but this thread reminds me may be it is a good time if I pay a visit. Likely out of all those ladies that I knew 3 - 4 years ago, there should be still a few left. It would be kind of sad to be there and not to see my friends and favorites like tall beautiful Nadia, blue eyed short haired Jessica, blonde Suzy, cute and sweetTamika and latin Mia and more.

It had been a while. I was at the Mate on Friday night and had a real good time. Lots of great looking, friendly ladies. All that I can say is that timing is everything. I just realized that later on in the month, there may be more dancers trying to make rent, or make monthly payments, etc.

I probably would have stayed all night, but I was lucky enough to have a lady friend invite me over :) - probably saved me a lot of money !

The last time I was the the Playmate was close to a year ago, and I was not impressed. The quality of ladies was very low. However, I have heard that a few new girls have started dancing there and I wanted to ask for some opinions about who are the best girls to go in the back with and which girls provide the best mileage inside the club and out?

Only been there once a few years ago, but seems like I need to go back and check it out! Need to try and go when MiaBella is dancing :-D

Went to the mate at 8 Friday. More and more hotties kept streaming in, couldn't believe it !

The mate was my home away from home until I got into the hobby. I was there tonight and I have to tell you that there were lots of ladies there. It was incredible. As much as I do luv the ladies, I need to hold back or I could spend my life savings on the dancers and have no cash for the hobby ! But variety is the spice of life and some of the ladies do occasionally bring therr work home. The girls get to know "regulars". Discretion is the better part of valour. 'nuf said !

Mileage was decent, and man the ladies were great looking. Meena has the most incredible ass and German blonde Alexis was feeling hot and friendly too. I recommend tipping on the stage !

We do have to respect that some girls just want to dance and not sex every guy they meet, right ?

When you go, buy the DJ a drink and he will play a request for you !

I miss Big Daddy though !

Everyone in LE is wasting their time chasing dancers in this club - they are legit.

Playmate is a hit and miss club but when you hit it can be a home run. Overall it's a great place to stop by for cold beer and look at hot women who are generally very friendly and looking to chat for a bit before asking to go back to a Champagne Room.