Strip Club In Moncton

I was just wondering about the stip club in moncton is there just one? Also what can you expect... What are the girls like & what goes on in the lap dances?

Thanks for any info

I'm not from Moncton, but I believe there is only one strip club left in town: Angie's Show Palace. I'm from Saint John and there is only one strip club here, Blush. Being a blue collar town and having the only adult entertainment in town, the owner is making a shit ton of money.

Basically the rule here in New Brunswick is that everything comes off except the panties. It's $20 per song and the song lasts 3-4 minutes. Yes, it's a real lapdance, so it's grinding and touching fun. It's an unbelievable deal considering the joke that is the Halifax strip club scene and similar price and service in Montreal but is a 9 hour drive away.

Don't expect anything like blowjobs or sex in the booths. The RCMP took care of that a couple of years ago. However, if you can become a regular of some of the girls, they do offer takeout. YMMV on stuff like a fondle on your dick or sucking her breasts.

As for the girls, well you aren't going to see any 8's, 9's, or feature circuit dancers, but you are going to see a lot of young university girls making some side money. There are a number of black ladies too if that's your fancy.

Oh and one last thing... Acadian girls DO NOT EQUAL French Canadian Quebecoise girls. Not even close.

Guest b****9

Angie's is the only place left in Moncton. The back room is wide open now so there is absolutely zero hiding and therefore very minial extras. The girls vary, mostly average with a chance of amazing now and then.

In the new lapdance area I have got a HJ and little else. I have found some of the girls are willing to entertain after hours, but it has not been any of the top ladies.

It has gone down hill over the last 3 years. Once the cops raided and closed Miss Behavin.

YMMV, good luck.

Ugh that sucks. At Blush management caught one of the girls doing something illegal in early January. The immediately removed all the curtains in the lapdance area. By early March, they brought back heavier curtains for privacy, but the bouncers do poke their head through once per couple of songs just to make sure no funny business is going on.

Someone needs to open a strip club in the middle of a farmer's field outside of urban limits like they do off island Montreal.

Guest f***2f***

Yeah I lived in the Maritimes from 01-08 and it's pretty sad.....You're better off to make a trek up to Montreal.

unless you can make it to montreal, moncton is a lot more fun than halifax, which is no contact from what i saw, moncton much better, heh.

I have worked at Angies from time to time here in Moncton. Its a good place pretty laid back atmosphere really nice staff and on a normal weekend you can find anywhere from 25-40 girls on the floor. The only disadvantage for costomers is if you come early when there is not alot of other costomers the stage shows are far apart. The VIP rooms have changed a bit in the past few months so there are no more booths all open area. so yeah no funny stuff happens in there but as said previously the dances are usually worth the $20 there is nudity and touching and grinding. the level usually depends on the girl some are more free willed than others...ha ha ha!

Some clubs you go in the girls are really forward and persisant but i must say from the customers i have spoke with the girls here arent that pushy besides a few new ones that past through from the west like toronto and Montreal. LOL

Currently Bikini Beach as reopened (aka...Night Magic, The Mint, Club SOHO) but as in the previous few months they still have some kinks to work out. This time they do have a stage show but they are still waiting on a liquer licence so titties and pop gentleman...lol.

Hi C, does BB have a seperate area for private dances or just the stage show? Heading to Moncton next weekend :)

I have worked at Angies from time to time here in Moncton. Its a good place pretty laid back atmosphere really nice staff and on a normal weekend you can find anywhere from 25-40 girls on the floor. The only disadvantage for costomers is if you come early when there is not alot of other costomers the stage shows are far apart. The VIP rooms have changed a bit in the past few months so there are no more booths all open area. so yeah no funny stuff happens in there but as said previously the dances are usually worth the $20 there is nudity and touching and grinding. the level usually depends on the girl some are more free willed than others...ha ha ha!

Some clubs you go in the girls are really forward and persisant but i must say from the customers i have spoke with the girls here arent that pushy besides a few new ones that past through from the west like toronto and Montreal. LOL

Currently Bikini Beach as reopened (aka...Night Magic, The Mint, Club SOHO) but as in the previous few months they still have some kinks to work out. This time they do have a stage show but they are still waiting on a liquer licence so titties and pop gentleman...lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

The last time i was in there was shortly into the new year but as of then there was private dances in the upstairs small cubicules and a CD player for music. havent been there since.

Guest l*****f***f**12

ill will be in moncton the end of this month...is angies the only club in town?? looking for contact lap dances..or massage service...would appreciate any recos and suggestions...thanks!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, its the only game in town now. Can be hit and miss depending on the night. For the most part the dancers are Halifax girls. You will sometimes find some Montreal or Ontario girls. Have seen as many as 20+ girls during the week and apparenty there can be close to 35 on weekends but I haven't been there lately.

They do have contact lap danses ($$) but no privacy in the back. Its just one big room with too many lights as far as I'm concerned. Drinks are expensive and the atmosphere is just so so. Bartender after 9pm is nice to look at so it makes it all worthwhile!!

Yes, Angie's is the only one...I'd recommend going on a Friday or Saturday...more girls, and I'd recommend Tammy or Justice if available...have fun!!! For massage service try Dreamweavers, just get good descriptions or check out Foreign Affairs...google it - Hopt this helps!

Sorry all should have started a new thread. I will.

Please don't respond here if you have any info. I have started a thread.

Thanks a bunch!

Guest v*********r

Bikini Beach is a new one to me... details? Or has it come and gone already? lol

(Sorry, I just realized that last statement is also a terrible pun!)

That's true...Angie's is the only fun in town right now. No private booths, all out in the open now. I recommend Justice, she's hot and very fun, but don't expect any crossing of lines...all-nude lapdance, that's about it. Still a good time, and nice girls; usually 10-12 on any given night.

Guest v*********r

If it's all open, wouldn't that be, um, uncomfortable? Distracting, if nothing else.

At first I was put off by the open back. However, once she starts grinding my lap I usually don't give a shit.

Had a good time with a brunette name Rene. Nice solid booty.

BTW, I was surprised that at least half the girls working were African-Canadian. I noticed in Halifax too.

I have zero problem with that but it has peaked my curiousity as to why there are so many in the profession.

The place by the high school opened back up. Dropped in and had a great time. Things are pretty open upstairs where the lapdance happens. I think it is called the Den.

Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone have any further info on this place ? Are the laps more or less private than Angies ?

Never been to Blush but yes I'd make the trip to check it out.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device