Best breasts in the region?

Hi,

I've never visited an SP before, but may be soon as a gift from my wife (yeah, she's awesome). That said, if I do I'm going to be a bit picky on what I'm looking for, and that is the best set of natural boobs I can find. I don't care if the girl is a really skinny, though not a BIG girl.

I would rather it be in Kingston, or as near as possible, and pics before would be great!

Thanks!

:boobeyes:

Is there such a thing as "the best"? I think it's rather subjective. How about describing what "the best" would look like for you?

• Like 1

I have to agree with Megan... best could mean anything. I think your best bet would be to check out the Kingston board and see what others recommend, and check out the photos to see your best match!

Edited by Old Dog
ohhh the humanity.... I forgot an "s"

Very well put Megan...the best of anything is extremely subjective!

Each lady has their idea of the best male build, best male "package", best male anything.

What you view as the best may simply be mediocre to another!

Good luck on your search!

Just to echo the others, only you can decide what is 'best' for you. There are lots of lovely ladies with nice assets, so have fun making a decision.

hun.. have you looked at the many pics on here? most of us girls have a good portfolio :)

Hi Carrie,

I meant all breasts, all kinds are fantastic, as long as they are on a woman. :wink:

Small, big, they are all nice!

A lot of people come here and ask for 'the best' whatever, which repeatedly gets replied to in the same way - what's best? As stated: Perception is relatively subjective.

You tell us, maybe start with describing your wife ;-)

Sorry about the confusion. I guess at the time it didn't dawn on me that my own view of best would be so subjective :oops:

Best for me would be large, at least a D-cup, perkier is better but not necessary, with large nipples and big areolas.

Thanks for all the replies!

I guess I just got a little overwhelmed by everything showing in Ottawa and Toronto, and a little underwhelmed by the lack of info about what is in Kingston.