So, was just thinking back to a discussion I had on another board (that was on another board because cerb & terb were blocked by the hotel wifi) and can't believe how dead it is on here. c**f is more active (look to my post about notyhotty mandy) yet there's all kinds of 'views' of posts here. Where the hell is everyone?

Guest f***2f***
So, was just thinking back to a discussion I had on another board (that was on another board because cerb & terb were blocked by the hotel wifi) and can't believe how dead it is on here. caerf is more active (look to my post about notyhotty mandy) yet there's all kinds of 'views' of posts here. Where the hell is everyone?

Let's see you've been a member for a year and you've posted exactly 9 times....wow you are quite the participant aren't you??:roll:

If you love the other board so much, why don't you keep your negative comments for yourself, and go on the other board?

My 2 cents...

• Like 1

I'd much rather fewer posts and camaraderie on CERB, instead of endless posts (mostly back and forth insults and arguing) and the drama that unfolds on the other boards. At least here everyone is respectful. A lot of the other boards consist of a lot of mudslinging and all around negative attitudes.

My 2 cents.

Additional Comments:

My 2 cents...

LOL! I just used the same line!

• Like 3

I love this place... we get along and aside from the obvious business aspect, we have become one big happy family... friends that care!

I love this place... we get along and aside from the obvious business aspect, we have become one big happy family... friends that care![/QUOte] i agree ! To the op: plz dont bite the hand who feeds you

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

What would make you think posting a complaint like this would make a good contribution to this site?

I am leaving it on the site right now as a number of our members have commented to show you how much they disapprove with your comments (I would normally just delete stuff like this as it does not benefit the site in any way)

If the hotel has blocked the site from the router it's obvious your not in a very SP friendly hotel but you could always use a proxy and get around the block.

We're all out getting laid...isn't that what this place is about? Oh maybe I have the wrong board after all...shoot....

So, was just thinking back to a discussion I had on another board (that was on another board because cerb & terb were blocked by the hotel wifi) and can't believe how dead it is on here. c**f is more active (look to my post about notyhotty mandy) yet there's all kinds of 'views' of posts here. Where the hell is everyone?

Additional Comments:

We're all out getting laid...isn't that what this place is about? Oh maybe I have the wrong board after all...shoot....

I'm just a nubby to the site and hope to get and give some good recommendations. Too bad I landed in this one first. Next thread...

:butt:to the originator of this thread.

Are you speaking of the Board in general or just the Barrie section? Cerb serves the whole country where some regional areas are not as busy as others but they still have a presence & opportunity to grow. A board is really what the members make it.

As I sit here reading this thread I wonder what kind of response a post like this would get on "the other board?" I wonder if on "the other board" a post like this would go unnoticed? I suspect that there would be some choice language involved. Perhaps if you feel Cerb is not up to your standards you could enlighten us with some further posts by yourself...you know show us how to do it right! After all we are all dying to see your post total increase to TWO! So I beg of you make Cerb better and double your post count from one to two...

To say, you did not score any brownie points here.Dead on here? Guess it was dead in your room last night too:jackoff:

Guest S***e

You're such a bad little girl Erin...back to work! LOL I love your sense of humour and you too of course. :bowdown:

Bunchohugs,

Spike

*looks up from sucking a dick*

Oh, what's that? Sorry, I was busy ;)

Erin lets forget this thread back to fun hehe we have more important things to do than listen to a 9 post ranter:69:

Guest S***e

Yawn! I suspect this thread/original post was designed to stir the pot somewhat. Not so. Yawn!

Okay people, move along. Nothing more to see here. All the fun's over. Move along.....

hehe. :-D

Cheers everybody, have a great day.

Okay people, move along. Nothing more to see here. All the fun's over. Move along.....

hehe. :-D

Cheers everybody, have a great day.

Wait:sm185: wait:sm185: I just want to see Erin look up from sucking dick, the fun is not over:mrgreen:

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

Fly, meet windshield.

(by Fly I mean the comment not the member)

If you don't like it here go somewhere else; no one has you handcuffed to this board. We certainly will not miss someone who is above positive participation. By the way, what's it like in your self righteous world? Must be pretty damned lonely!

Erin, you are one hilarious lady!

Welcome to CERB! Don't worry it does'nt happen often... I'm sorry you found it first, though...

I'm just a nubby to the site and hope to get and give some good recommendations. Too bad I landed in this one first. Next thread...

:butt:to the originator of this thread.

I was OK with the keyboard on my stomach but that wasn't a USB port you put your flash drive in :razz: