Massage with Marian

Has anyone spent any time with Marian for a massage as advertised in the Winnipeg Sun?? Any reviews or comments on her service and what she may or may not offer would be appreciated.

I know we are only suppose to write only positive things about the SP's and I have had some great times with Shawnna, Lynn and Stacey (all listed on EC).

After my experience with Marian I can not recommend her

Edited by mod

I want an adult massage that's why I choose to see Marian.

Now this was a couple of months ago. It was difficult to see her as she doesn't answered the phone. After having a frustrating day I needed a good release.

I picked up the paper and ... Hey, she answered,but she wouldn't give me the address,she gave me a route #?

WTF!

I am not driving?

I mustive phone her like 6x within that hour.It's like straining fluid out of your empty coke can.Give me a bit of info to her location.

OK! Now I know where I am going.I found the place.

Alot of people are in the elevator with me.

I see her,petite blond spinner type with a thin build in a one piece red top and black boy shorts.She's a smoker,the place is a mess and she very cautious of talking.

We agree on the amount of the donation.So I gave her the amount.It was 7greens and 1purple. I showered and got on my front.

You know it was a massage ad. All I got was a few light rubs weaker than weak? I could've lean my back to the edge of the wall and I would've felt better.Less than a minute. I turned over upon her request. A little rub to the shoulder and chest and down below.

So I was getting more wank job than a CBJ,I requested to see some skin.She still in her outfit and I'm all naked.So I am ready to bust a nut and she delaying her time.

She asked if I wanted FS? Well I am all dressed for the occasion. A little mish small b's, no kissing,not good and did doggie,,,just bony back there. Fini and showered up.

I came out and dressed we chatted a bit. She wanted an extra red. But I declined,,,"we agreed on the price before we started."

Why was she cautious? She fought I was an "LE"

If I was LE would I go through all of this? She assume there would be a next time. If I didn't feel a welcoming session there is no next time.

So I am still searching for a great adult massage session.

There is more than one gal sharing that number,so I assume it's an agency.