3 some in a cr

Guest gagagaga

I just had 2 girls in a cr. daty, bbbjtcim, digits...awesome day!!! Obviously I can't say where in the open, but i will share details by pm with very senior or elite members.

Additional Comments:

apparently I wasn;t clear...within minutes of posting this, I got 2 pm's from general member asking for details...please guys, respect my wishes and do not ask me for details unless you are a senior member or higher.

I just had 2 girls in a cr. daty, bbbjtcim, digits...awesome day!!! Obviously I can't say where in the open, but i will share details by pm with very senior or elite members.

Additional Comments:

apparently I wasn;t clear...within minutes of posting this, I got 2 pm's from general member asking for details...please guys, respect my wishes and do not ask me for details unless you are a senior member or higher.

sounds awesome... now go buy a lotto ticket, because its your lucky day!

the point being, that you are just bragging, not helping,-- your message being-"peasants need not apply". with friends like you, etc. etc. etc.

Popsicle I dont think Joe is bragging but many of us will relay info like this to those who participate.

Looking at your post you have no recomondations alot of questions most long time members do what Joe has done. I know I do it is similar to what the ladies do asking for references.

Dont take it personal it is part of this community and will be for a long time I would say.

So he is not bragging but Joe and the other longtime or elite as you put it have went thru this and we just follow like the others who did the same to us as a newbie.

the point being, that you are just bragging, not helping,-- your message being-"peasants need not apply". with friends like you, etc. etc. etc.

I find this statement a little harsh....I am not berating you posicle...it just seems they are a little strong.

I do see your points that I think you are trying to make........but I read the thread a little different.....

I do not think joeblow is bragging really...just saying some things can still happen if the time..place..and stars align....

he also does not want to get hammered by every one looking for the information.The topic of people gaining information from the contributers here o CERB is some times a sore point for alot of us....

I see it more as a bonus that if you have been helpful and participating and have gained some trust...you will benefit...

Just my take on this.....

Cheek beat me to the post.....dam you cheek...I need typing lessons

hello antlerman and cheek,

thanks for the feedback. it just seems to me, that if one doesn`t want to share info, they can just keep it to themselves. but to do it the way joeblow did it constitutes a tease and sets up a heirarchy as to who is worthy and who isn`t. to me, that doesn`t square with the"friendliness" of the board.

It may be a tease Popsicle. But he has chosen to share with long time mebers for the respect of the lady I would think.

He may trust them more not to go in and demand these services from the lady same as any lady here YMMV. He can share it and if another member goes in they may not get the same treatment.

I see that Joe is trusting longtime members to use there descretion if they go see the lady and feels they may approach her different than a newbie.

If you read a review of mine and sent me a PM asking what the lady did I would not respond based on your post.

You can feel and make assumptions but it is Joe's call not ours who he shares with and doesn't.

We are all friendly here and we share by recomondations sometimes a post like Joe's is his way of sharing a little more same as we would do with any lady on Cerb. I get PM's everday asking about ladies I have seen I may share I may not but more than likely if your long time member i will or a new member with recomondations and a good participation on the board I may with less details.

If I share with anyone it is not full details as that is between the lady and I

So dont feel left out all newbies go thru this me included when I joined

hello antlerman and cheek,

thanks for the feedback. it just seems to me, that if one doesn`t want to share info, they can just keep it to themselves. but to do it the way joeblow did it constitutes a tease and sets up a heirarchy as to who is worthy and who isn`t. to me, that doesn`t square with the"friendliness" of the board.

Guest S***e
I just had 2 girls in a cr.

"cr" as in church rectory? Careful Father Joe! LOL

It seems like this thread is creating a valid debate... Just because one member has more posts than another doesn't necessarily mean that they are more deserving. :neutral:

I just had 2 girls in a cr.

just curious: do you mean "car"? or does cr stand for something.

personally i'm hoping for the "church rectory" suggested above :-D

and oh yeah, congrats to you!!!!

Let's face it gents....everyman's fantasy....a sexy 3some in the champagne room! If he did not restrict his responses to those he has chosen, he would be bombarded with PM's.

Furthermore, as some suggested, YMMV. I applaud his obvious attempt at discretion towards these ladies!

Yes it could be a valid debate or "discussion" I would prefer to call it. Correct in stating that one that has low posts is less deserving but I often look at it this way:

The issue I might have is that, some ladies call some gents "tire kickers or time wasters".

I do understand that this 3 some was in a public SC, but on the other side of the coin, if I was to give out info on a lady that is a Dancer, MA or SP, and the guy continued to waste her time, and she found out that I told "so and so" about her, where does that leave me?

I'm not saying all gents behave this way, I just do not give out info when guys are asking for it and I do it out of respect for the ladies that I visit.

just curious: do you mean "car"? or does cr stand for something.

personally i'm hoping for the "church rectory" suggested above :-D

and oh yeah, congrats to you!!!!

CR stands for Champagne Room :).

I'm not saying all gents behave this way, I just do not give out info when guys are asking for it and I do it out of respect for the ladies that I visit.

I agree with this. I'm more than happy to have guys talk about the services I provide, but if I go above and beyond for whatever reason (which rarely happens) I don't want it discussed with anyone.

• Like 1

Megan that is exactly the point I was trying to get across

Pete is also correct in his view

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S***e

My joking aside, I think it is very important that discretion be one of our top priorities in all this. Granted JB points out a terrific experience that he enjoyed in the Champagne Room of a local strip club and that it is considered to be a public place doesn't mean to say that this may not have been a "once in a lifetime" opportunity he experienced as the stars were properly aligned. Had it been someone else in the same room and club instead would the same thing have happened? Because he found himself in a very fortunate position it doesn't suggest that we should all go down there seeking these very ladies out. "Pardon me sweet young thing, but Joe Blow from CERB tells us..." Hence, his discretion and rightly so. Glad he had the experience I never had in a strip club and likely I never will. Chances are I'll have better luck playing with two ladies in a "church rectory" anyways.

Father Spike

I agree with JB's discretion, and this is only my second post! Spike is right too. Regardless of whether or not JB would have shared with anyone who asked him, YMMV. I would venture a guess JB is well known in that particular club, and likely had a wad of cash in hand (I'm sure you could have pulled it off on your charm alone JB, but let's face it, most dancers are there for one reason only: $$$).

First off... I hope CR does not stand for "CAR" as that would be illegal unless the car was parked in your garage and the door was down!! Please ensure that you do NOT discuss illegal things here.

Second... If it was a "CAR" date I do hope you are not referring to street walkers in your CAR as we do NOT discuss street walkers on cerb. If this is the case I want someone to REPORT this post if your receive information on a street walker in reference to this post.

Third... I do appreciate that you are trying to encourage the lower post count members (and lurkers) to post more but it is ruffling some feathers and we want to keep the peace here so this may not be the best way to encourage people to post more. Tip however for those who have low post counts... the higher post count members do share MORE information with those they can trust so the more posts you make the more reputation you earn (and post history you have) so it does make you more trust worthy - so post more and share more! Those with ZERO post counts PMing members asking for info will not get "ALL" the info where those with a substantial post history and reputation will get "ALL" the info. That should be encouragement enough to post more as your MISSING OUT if you have a low post count and you do not share any info or contribute to the community. It is all about sharing and if your not sharing (just trolling) your not going to be welcome by everyone (I have no control over that - this is up to you!)

this thread is great. Joe makes a post and clearly states that only certain people may ask for details. Fine, its his post. But if we follow that logic Popsicle has the same right to call him on his elitism. yes? community remember? there is a hierarchy, yes I know. But newbies (or tire kickers or trollers...nice) should have the right to criticize. And to the member whose defense of Joe was " it was done to us so we do it to you" (paraphrasing of course)...thats exactly the same logic Frat boys use for making the pledges play soggy biscuit. Maybe you could remember how shitty it feels to be treated like that and say to yourself "hey, maybe I'm not going to continue the cycle". Because I thought this was a community not a frat house. And...I love that newbies get called tire kickers and time wasters. Maybe they are just asking for insight in a world of ILLEGAL activity that you cant just ask your dad about. But instead of helping them learn the dos and don'ts we belittle them. Is that really good business? Alienating potential clients? because we can be all enlightened and pro sexuality but this is still a business transaction. No? Anyway, I am sure I will get in shit for this post but I had to weigh in on a subject that has bothered me for a long time. If we want a community to work we all have to play nice. regardless of how long we have been playing...and clearly CR means champagne room...just sayin"

Jackdill if you look at my post I also say a newbie with NO recomondations will not likely get info from me if the newbie is contributing and has some recomendations he will likely get a response although not the same as if a guy like PistolPete asked me

But like MOD said if you pm someone and have little to ZERO post you will get NO or very little from someone

We are all hear for the hobby but we also have to respect the ladies

I get atleast once or twice a week somebody asking about a lady the member has been here a year or more wit ZERO at all what would you one guy was here 3 yrs and not one post HE GOT NO RESPONSE FROM ME

After all this is not pay and tell for the guys who dont share

this thread is great. Joe makes a post and clearly states that only certain people may ask for details. Fine, its his post. But if we follow that logic Popsicle has the same right to call him on his elitism. yes? community remember? there is a hierarchy, yes I know. But newbies (or tire kickers or trollers...nice) should have the right to criticize. And to the member whose defense of Joe was " it was done to us so we do it to you" (paraphrasing of course)...thats exactly the same logic Frat boys use for making the pledges play soggy biscuit. Maybe you could remember how shitty it feels to be treated like that and say to yourself "hey, maybe I'm not going to continue the cycle". Because I thought this was a community not a frat house. And...I love that newbies get called tire kickers and time wasters. Maybe they are just asking for insight in a world of ILLEGAL activity that you cant just ask your dad about. But instead of helping them learn the dos and don'ts we belittle them. Is that really good business? Alienating potential clients? because we can be all enlightened and pro sexuality but this is still a business transaction. No? Anyway, I am sure I will get in shit for this post but I had to weigh in on a subject that has bothered me for a long time. If we want a community to work we all have to play nice. regardless of how long we have been playing...and clearly CR means champagne room...just sayin"

And...I love that newbies get called tire kickers and time wasters....just sayin"

If you look again I never had stated that "newbies" are called tire kickers and time wasters.

You also say "there is a hierarchy" and "thats exactly the same logic Frat boys use for making the pledges play soggy biscuit.

Under no circumstance have I treated newbies as pledges or even think that this board is a frat house. I don't like that terminology thank you very much.In fact when I get pm's from newbies I will direct them, not tell them info about ladies. So if there is rec completed on a lady he can read it, he will not get any additional information from me, regardless of post counts.

Hierarchy definition-a group of persons or things arranged in order of rank, grade, class, etc.

The Board is set up that way unfortunately, "persons or things arranged in order"

I think it would be the same at work,lining up for check-out at a cashier,waiting for a fuel pump, so I don't think that is ever going to change in my life time. We just have to adjust to it.I also don't think I sit in a higher Hierarchy, I just been here much longer than some.

As Mod said-

Third... I do appreciate that you are trying to encourage the lower post count members (and lurkers) to post more but it is ruffling some feathers and we want to keep the peace here so this may not be the best way to encourage people to post more. Tip however for those who have low post counts... the higher post count members do share MORE information with those they can trust so the more posts you make the more reputation you earn (and post history you have) so it does make you more trust worthy - so post more and share more! Those with ZERO post counts PMing members asking for info will not get "ALL" the info where those with a substantial post history and reputation will get "ALL" the info. That should be encouragement enough to post more as your MISSING OUT if you have a low post count and you do not share any info or contribute to the community. It is all about sharing and if your not sharing (just trolling) your not going to be welcome by everyone (I have no control over that - this is up to you!)

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

really mr popsicle?? you disapprove??? poor you.

"the point being, that you are just bragging, not helping,-- your message being-"peasants need not apply". with friends like you, etc. etc. etc. "

I wanted to share the basics of my experience publicly so that I may share the details with people I trust by experience...I have that right and don't appreciate your sarcasm. You have started only one thread, and given no recommendations so you tell me who has "shared" more.

I believe that just like in "real life" I have the right to share personal things with whomever I feel like and not share with others. There is no CERB rule that states "you must share all details with everyone equally". I guess I could have said "I will only share info with those I am "aquainted" with, and those who have shared with me", but ultimately it would be the same people who benefit from my referral.

Let me also add, YMMV big time in this type of situation.

by the way, cr is champagne room, although i will attempt the church rectory option at my first possible chance.