US busts 5,500-dollar-an-hour prostitution ring

Could you imagine....cha..ching...5500 per hour...now that is simply insane dropping that kind of dough for 1 hour...you could see 27 different SP'S at 200 at pop at 1 hour each, and have 1 brown bill left over

If your annual budget for this entertainment were 1million than you would have to get 100 girls a week at $200 per hour, at 5K you still get 2 a week and you can expect 1st class entertainment! Last year in the US @ 26,000 people earned more than 10 million that's a decent target market. Unfortunately my budget is more in 150 range if I go twice a week.

Could you imagine....cha..ching...5500 per hour...now that is simply insane dropping that kind of dough for 1 hour...you could see 27 different SP'S at 200 at pop at 1 hour each, and have 1 brown bill left over

Well... may be you and I can't afford it but someone does... like the New York Governor Eliot Spitzer :D: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/03/11/spitzer-scandal.html

Well... may be you and I can't afford it but someone does... like the New York Governor Eliot Spitzer :D: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/03/11/spitzer-scandal.html

That was pure foolishness on his part..He has resigned now...He lost so much..His wifes face expression, looked like she wanted to hurt him bad..Life goes on for them both..

It is a different kind of responsibility to be a politician or a police officer even a doctor. If you choose these kinds of lives of service than there is a higher standard for you to live by. God know I can't

It is a different kind of responsibility to be a politician or a police officer even a doctor. If you choose these kinds of lives of service than there is a higher standard for you to live by. God know I can't

Well... he is the one who tried to clean things up so he becomes the biggest hypocrite in history by paying for the services.