Hey everyone,

Will be in Moncton for a few hours next Monday (June 14th). Does anyone have any recommendations for any SPs in that area that offer in call??

Thanks

Unfortunately the only one I know of is Becky (perfect_pussy on this board), but I believe she's out on the road now for the summer. There are members here on the board from Moncton though. Hopefully one of them will be able to help you out.

Edit: FYI She's still around I guess: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28596

Only FS, no GFE or PSE, but I've heard good things about her.

Edited by jasperzp
She's still around

Ahaha, The joke is on me - I come to Moncton with dreams and aspirations of all the excitement to be had.. only to find that my home Halifax is chock full of GFE providers while it seems to be hard to find a SP at all in Moncton - let alone being choosy about services.

Agreed halifaxguy, it is unfortunate, however we are blessed with reasonably regular traveling girls, which makes the pain bearable.

Guest S******s*m
you can add one more traveling lady to NB..i'll be coming this summer for sure 8) Emily has talked me into it.

Emily can be quite persuasive. Glad to know you'll be visiting our beautiful province! Looking forward to it all :D

Guest s******ecan****
you can add one more traveling lady to NB..i'll be coming this summer for sure 8) Emily has talked me into it.

Great news Emma, I hope your trip will be a fantastic experience!

Yes, hopefully we all show Emma and other potential ladies (my apologies for the misnomer in my last post, I certainly intended to say ladies and not girls) who are thinking of visiting that we are worth their time!

I think the only way we can improve our situation, gentlemen of Moncton (and the surrounding areas), is to book the ladies who interest us when they come to town and keep the appointments, show them respect and appreciation for visiting us!

Once they all see how great we can be I'm sure word will spread and we all get more :bddog:! I can only see this as win/win!

:lol: I came to Moncton in early July and considering the size of moncton I have had a fair amount of interest. The gentlemen who make app and show up for app are generally very respectful individules. I am very glad i made the decision to come here for a while.

Hopefully as time goes on and i get introdused to more ppl I can sure make a steady clientell here.

So guys dont be afraid to try you wont be disappointed...XOXO:lol: