World?s Strongest Vagina

A 42-year-old Russian woman has been recognized for having the world?s strongest vagina.

Tatiata Kozhevnikova made her way into the Guinness Book Of Records this week after lifting a pair of 31 pound weights using just her ?lady part,? The Examiner reports.

OK, Ouch!

?After I had a child, my intimate muscles got unbelievably weak. I read books on Dao and learned that ancient women used to deal with this problem using wooden balls,? says Tatiata, who claims she has been trying her vaginal muscles for fifteen years.

?I looked around, saw a Murano glass ball and inserted it in my vagina. You insert one of the balls in your vagina and it has a string attached to it with a little hook at the very end. You fix a second ball on to this hook.?

TMI, anyone?

She adds: ?It?s enough to exercise your vagina five minutes a day, ladies, and in just one week you?ll be able to give yourself and your man unforgettable pleasure in bed.?

Original article with video.

if she sneezed during sex.....:shock:.......I do not really weant to think what the end result would be..........nope...do not want to think about it.....not at all..........

can't help it.. now I'm wondering how much I can lift!:bddog:

I feel like I need to volunteer for that!!!!!!!!!

can't help it.. now I'm wondering how much I can lift!:bddog:

I'm around 175lbs of pure, unadulterated maleness

- but for your safety, we can start off slow.:rolleyes:

Just watched the video.. that was 2 years ago.. perhaps she's able to lift more now:bowdown:

Oh my.......2 years old.....we all know what happens to muscle when not properly excercised and maintained..........:roll:...uhm.......