Guest ***rgi*****9

I saw her last week, and basically can say that she is a true GFE, however as with anyone remember that YMMV. I was privilaged enough to be able to enjoy the GFE experience.

I'd say she's a 7 out of 10. She's okay, but you'll never see her on the cover of Vogue. If I recall correctly, she's got some sort of tooth thing going on, could use an orthodontist.

Did you not see her pictures on EC Canada??

I guess you were expecting Jessica Simpson to show up??:confused:

Did you not see her pictures on EC Canada??

I guess you were expecting Jessica Simpson to show up??:confused:

No, I wasn't expecting Jessica Simpson. I was just answering brownie13's question. I was fine with her looks. She's not too hard on the eyes, and rather pretty in a girl next door kind of way. Just not drop-dead gorgeous. 7/10 is not ugly. I still stuck my cock down her throat and put my face between her legs, then banged her until we both couldn't walk straight, and thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.

BTW, I saw her last spring, shortly after she came on the scene, before she had many pictures on EC or had her website up.

No, I wasn't expecting Jessica Simpson. I was just answering brownie13's question. I was fine with her looks. She's not too hard on the eyes, and rather pretty in a girl next door kind of way. Just not drop-dead gorgeous. 7/10 is not ugly. I still stuck my cock down her throat and put my face between her legs, then banged her until we both couldn't walk straight, and thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.

BTW, I saw her last spring, shortly after she came on the scene, before she had many pictures on EC or had her website up.

Your the man Big Guy!!:D