Misadvertising GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that there have been some ads placed advertising my services with a few of the other providers here in Calgary. THEY ARE NOT TRUE.... I am not offering any duo sessions at the moment... and if i do they would be booked with my trusty side kick Des and that would be it... (miss ya girl!)

The people are using my pics WITH OUT my permission, and have yet to take them down.....

I am still the cutesexymya that many have cum to lust, and maintain my interegity of great service and lusty encounters... and my INDEPENDENCE!!!

thank you for listening to my little rant...

Guest Desirees_Desires

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SWEET MYA!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sooooooooo horrible!!!! Who does that!!! I saw the ads too and I knew it was bogus right away!!!!

I would be so angry too hunny!!! He posted like 5x on the same day a few days back with some other girls names too, I wonder if you are not the only one.

Maybe we can ask Chill if it is ok to post his email in here for everyone so he does not do this again. I am not sure if we are allowed or not. Like you hear of people stealing names or pictures but he just tripple crosssed a line he shouldn't have.

Again I am so sorry this happened to you hunny!! This will pass. Anyone that knows you KNOWS you are a good person and that you provide an excellent time to your special friends.

Karma's a B#%@H !!!! He will get his girl.

Some peoples ficken children!

If you need any computer help, finding IP addresses and tracking and getting your pictures back let me know, I have a lot of geeky friends that would love to help a wonderful lady like you.:D

thank you so much for your support...

it seems to be a trend these days!!

and it has happened yet again!! this time the girl really took my ad, and used it word for word!!!

Well, now being a tad upset about the situation, i was just going to email her... nah, you know that i HAD to call her up!! she was like no my friend did it blah blah blah errrrr....

Funny part about the situation, is that i copy and pasted this particular ad DIRECTLY from my site....

each to their own i guess...

at least i know that i am not a blubbering idiot who cant even write up a little ad huh

i almost thought to come up with a create-an-ad service for these occasions.. hehe

Guest s****s*ar

That is sooo awefull if you can't even use your own photo's in this buisiness that u have to steal someone else's then maybe that is a clue that it is not the place for u!and then to say that your working for them that is even worse .why do some of these people think it is ok to do that and that they won't get caught ! We obviously know our way arounld a computer if we are posting on all these site's " duh" i think we have all taken a word or two that we have seen in other's ads but to use it word for word! No imagination at all! I hope you get them to take ur pics down that is not cool at all... Well just thought i would put my two or three cents in hope u don't mind!!! Take care because someone cares!

Judging by other posts, yours is not an uncommon situation.

It is great that you can let us know of the situation so we can avoid a B&S situation.

You may want to post your finding in the Warnings section. It seems to be there for this purpose. I'm not sure of the rules, but I think you can be more specific there as to who the culprit is.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.