New to Massage Parlours

Hello to everyone at the CERB, it's nice to meet you all.

I apologize if I have posted in violation of a rule or anything, I'm quite tired after moving all my stuff into my new apartment.

The name's Leon, and I'm new to Winnipeg, just moved here a few days ago, and I'd like to know about the massage parlours here, in particular, the Osbourne Health Clinic that I had read in the other thread.

Could someone be so kind as to PM me some information about the place? I've been thinking of paying the place a visit.

Will definitively post my experience of the place.

Stay away from it. If all you want is a rub and tug go to Executive Bath / Time Out. If you want full service Nevada's looks best, but better looking girls are at Broadways. Sometimes you can get lucky at Moonlight, but the place doesn't look so good.

If you want full service, I find you get better sevice with SP than at MPA, but there are exceptions.

Stay away from it. If all you want is a rub and tug go to Executive Bath / Time Out. If you want full service Nevada's looks best, but better looking girls are at Broadways. Sometimes you can get lucky at Moonlight, but the place doesn't look so good.

If you want full service, I find you get better sevice with SP than at MPA, but there are exceptions.

hold on there desk jockey. I agree with most of what you say about the MP's untill you say sp's are better than MPA's. I think that's a matter of choice of location to do your thing and doesn't have anything to do with the particular provider. I've done both and there's good and bad within each environment.

Never been to the Osbourn health clinic. Just heard about it a couple months ago. Noboby says much about it and if they do it's not that great. I think I'll take a pass on that one.

Thanks so much guys.

I've gotten a bit of information after a bit of asking around, casually.

I've heard they're wanting to provide good service, however quality is either hit or miss. If I can dig up any thing else, I'll post it soon as I can.

Yeah I'm with desk jockey on this one I have had a lot of good times at mp's but I just feel like another number sometimes but when I go see an sp with quality its so much better they give the gfe it makes me feel less sleazy. I also really enjoy the adrenaline rush when first walking up too the door and not knowing what to expect and than being greeted by a beautiful women puts me back at ease

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1