I saw this delightful young lady earlier this week. Pics are accurate - Abby is amazingly small and youthful looking. Nitecandy claims she's 19 but some simple math (based on when she had her baby) puts her at 22 or so. But frankly, she has the body of a much younger girl. Tiny with smooth and unblemished skin, her frame could very easily pass for that of a high school girl (she's not though, so no need to panic). Slender but not anorexic, if you know what I mean. She is naturally tiny but not bony or unhealthy looking. She's apparently been a big time party girl in the past and has slowed down now, with "working" and nicotene her only current vices.

What I especially appreciated is her lack of fuss over what she does for a living. She's not shy like many young 20-somethings but she didn't talk about the trade, either. She was very matter of fact and friendly, displaying a level of self-confidence and maturity usually reserved for 30-something SP's.

Anyhow, on the menu was LFK, DATY, CBJ, MPos. Didn't ask about "back there" and didn't try for MSOG. She readily changed positions on demand, with no fuss. I very much enjoyed kissing her small frame everywhere and spending some quality face time with her shaved kitten. Still naturally tight due to a c-section (smallest c-scar I've ever seen; I thought it was just a ridge line from the top of her jeans until she talked about it. The baby must have weighed about 3 pounds to come out of a hole that small) and muscle control was spectacular.

Face - 7 or 8

Body - 10 (if you like them very small with tiny A's)

Hygiene - 9

Attitude - 8 or 9

Service - 9

Repeat - yes. If I lived in Barrie I would spend a small fortune on this girl, and likely take her on multi-hour dates. But, I like small women who are just a little bit rough around the edges.