Any dancers who are real redheads?

I must admit I have a soft spot (or is that a hard spot?) for real redheads, complete with pale skin and freckles. There used to be a dancer at the Playmate that fit the description (unfortunately I can't recall her name), but the last few times I've been there I haven't seen her.

So, the search continues - can anyone recommend other clubs that have redheads, and clues as to when I can see them? :confused:

Thx,

Woot10

Cory who used to work most nights 10pm-2am at the Nu Den is a gorgeous natural red head. Also, Justice who used to work midday shifts (about 3-8pm) at the Nu Den is a natural red head.

Thanks, will have to check out the Nu Den, haven't been there in a while, but I think I remember Justice from there. Much appreciated, looking forward to other leads.

Woot10

Posted via Mobile Device

There's a chick called Summer who works weekends at Taboo. Not every weekend, but your best bet to see her would be Friday or Saturday at 10 p.m.

There was a tiny little redhead at Barbs a couple months back. I think her name was Jenny or Jennifer. She was very tiny (under 5 feet). Natural redhead and very cute. She could also hold a decent conversation before heading to the back room.