RMT?? Any Registered Massage Therapists offering happy ending?

Does anybody know of any RMT's that will do a hj finish once a relationship has been etablished? Nothing crazy, just a professional, therapeutic massage with a little extra realaxation. Looking to have my insurance pay for it. private msg me any info please. discretion assured, I will not share this information with anyone!

k,....nice burn. I can see how this thread I started could make me seem like a cheap douche bag lol. I should have chosen my words differently. I was actually thinking more along the lines of enjoying a massage from a trained and well practised rmt. I want all the therapeutic benefits of a massage from a trained rmt, but with the hj bonus. It takes a lot of practise and training to become a good massage therapist. I can get a body rub with oil and a hj anywhere. I get massages on a regular basis, the fact that I have insurance is an added bonus. I'd get them even if I wasn't compensated. So....thanks fo the "Classy" remark, but I hope I've clarified things. No disrespect to the beautiful ladies that offer a massage service that aren't professional massage therapists. I love your services, but just looking for something specific. A therapeutic massage from a trained professional with the added luxury of a release. :handjob:

Guest f***2f***

There's and old saying "When you're in a hole stop digging!"

Guest m**l

wow! just a quick heads up: it is unethical, against a code of ethics, and just plain wrong to ask :!: an rmt to provide you with such service and the claim it through your insurance.

If you know a Catholic nun who is better looking than Angelina Jolie and loves to give a BBBJ with CIM for $20, which I can declare as a charitable donation, please PM me.

:p

Is it not possible to simply answerthe question? I don't understand what any one of you is expecting to accomplish by defaming this individual. You are certainly not provoking any intelligent dialog. In fact the opposite is true and it is encouraging others to join in.

Sorry pal, the answer is no.

GF

Posted via Mobile Device

All you can do is ask . I highly doubt anyone who might be getting a deal like you are looking for would spill the beans on an open forum.

Worst case scenario is your RMT will report you to your insurance company and have your police reviewed or yanked.

best of luck in your hunt.

one simple solution....find a decent looking RMT, start going out with her, get the massage and the GFE for Free!!! Dayyymn!

never mind, too much work....

True that, I think it was worth him asking. I'm sure there are some semi private RMT who run their own business? Maybe not but interesting subject.

I think savannavoyager is probably the best you'd find for this.

Don't know about Nova Scotia, but if an RMT in Ontario would lose their license to practice if found out. Don't believe insurance companies are in the business of subsidizing people's sexual release.

Guest S***e

I have three friends who are RMTs, one is male and two are female. I can say for all certainty approaching these people in any way other than what is within their professional domain, you will get bounced out the door very quickly at the very least. They come under very strict rules from their Ontario college/association. I have no doubt other provinces are likewise inclined. You are barking up the wrong tree on this.

Asking an rmt for a handjob is incredibly offensive to the rmt and the profession. Women don't naturally acquiesce to any sexual inquiry just because there's money involved. I cannot imagine this scenario ending well for anyone involved. Hand jobs for money don't enter into the RMT's sphere of life any more than they do in a doctor, nurse, or physiotherapist's sphere of life. That's what cerb ladies are here for :) We're just as relaxing! Sometimes a full body orgasm can do wonders.... xoxo Amelia