Michelle Massage

Folks, just wondering if anybody know what happened to Michelle massage. Her website disappeared and her phone does not answer, not even rings. Any idea?

johnny

Saw her last week all was good, did you try emailing her?

She is only seeing regular clients.

Not sure if we're talking about the same Michelle or not, but I had the pleasure of visiting Michele's Massage clinic in (former) Vanier today. Prior posts had indicated that no one would be disappointed in a massage by Pauline at that address and I am pleased to say that, as usual, these reviews were spot on. My first impression when Pauline met me at the door was that she was a little school-marmish, but this quickly changed as the visit progressed. In point of fact I think it was no more than nature reservation on my part as much or more than on hers on a first meeting. On offer was a choice of "light or hard" massage. I chose hard and received a genuine, thorough back, shoulder and leg massage that did in fact relieve much, although not all, stress. When I turned over the massage continued. I think at this point it transformed into the "light" category. Whichever category we were in it was most delightfull and perfectly timed to bring incredible relief to the only remaining stiffness I was experiencing. Following a shower, a little light banter, a friendly hug and tender kiss I was on my way with a promise to myself to return. Damage light: benefit exceptional. Note: prior reservations by phone a must, preferably enough in advance to ensure that they get passed on to Pauline prior to your scheduled meeting.

sorry OSG....this is not the same.

Michele's is the place in Vanier...and Pauline is the major attraction there.......

But the Michele referred to above used to work at CMJ and opened up on her own as an indipendant.

this thread should of started below in the massage area, but dummpy/antlerman are correct lovely michelle the independant is still operating, never went to the other place in vanier.

No, this is not the same Michelle we are talking about here. But I have a recomendation guys. It is about Michelles' on Donald St. You are all talking about Pauline. I guess her prostate is awesome. Go there and see Peaches. She is from Jamaica. Great, great great....

sorry OSG....this is not the same.

Michele's is the place in Vanier...and Pauline is the major attraction there.......

But the Michele referred to above used to work at CMJ and opened up on her own as an indipendant.

As indicated above, I quite enjoyed Pauline at Michele's, but, hey, I keep an open mind. Could you PM me this Michelle's web site, email, or telephone and location?

just wondering if you care to elborate on peaches great,great,great....some details would be great for us and probably great for her business

No, this is not the same Michelle we are talking about here. But I have a recomendation guys. It is about Michelles' on Donald St. You are all talking about Pauline. I guess her prostate is awesome. Go there and see Peaches. She is from Jamaica. Great, great great....

Ok, details. She around 20. Body to die for. You can not find gram of fat on it. Anythimg goes but FS. One rose will do it. I gave her tip.

Here is the way I got through to her;

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=14070

Sent her a PM, I enjoyed my time with her, I do feel another visit to her soon.

She is in the Ottawa west near the experimental farm.

Have seen her a few times already and she is great! Very sensual touches for sure.

She still have a website around but I don't think I can post it here (forum's rules).

Ok, details. She around 20. Body to die for. You can not find gram of fat on it. Anythimg goes but FS. One rose will do it. I gave her tip.

DATY? DFK? BJ? COB? REVERSE RUB?

I didn't think there was any extras beyond the norm. She is a great gal Fantastic massage and yes, a killer body.

I saw Michelle last week for the first time.

I was welcomed by this charming lady with a hug and a gentle kiss. She showed me around her appartment... very nice location.

As I was a first timer, she explained the procedures that would follow. That's when I noticed her sparkling eyes and splendid smile.

I did not want the shower event as I was anxious for the rubdown.

She helped me get undressed and I laid down on the table. I received a very stimulating massage as her hands relieved a lot tension that had been built up for a long time. The body slide was tremendously erotic.

We had intelligent conversations throughout the whole session. Michelle is a remarkable and talented woman and her photos are the real her. Thank you Mich.

Definitely a repeat is in order.

leyley

To gyrorok66: My quote:" did not want the shower event as I was anxious for the rubdown." Now you tell me!!!!!! LOL

For those of you who are interested here's her email address:

[email protected]

She will send you her website address. She is very private and asked me not to publish it.

In my review I forgot to mention the high heels and boots she wore. Very HOTTT!

leyley

Ya have to say you should take the shower regardless of how clean u feel!