Mood music for an outcall appointment

I started visiting MPAs about 2 years ago. So far I have had only one outcall SP appointment. One of the peripheral differences between an MPA session and an outcall SP appointment is that the MP or MPA chooses the music in the former case, while it is up to the client to choose the music in the latter. My experience with visiting MPAs is that generally I have found that the music playing during the session to be quite beautiful, and usually music that I have never heard before. When it came to my first outcall SP appointment I realized that it was up to me to choose the music, and I admit that I was not really prepared. My choice in music is basic classic rock - The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, etc. While I may find tunes such as Angie and Wild Horses to be beautifully romantic, I realize that an SP in her early 20s may not have the same choice in music. I read somewhere that electronic trance / non-vocal music may make the best mood music for an appointment.

Therefore, my question is, assuming that I do not know an SP's choice in music (for example, if it is the first time seeing her), what is the best choice of music for an outcall appointment - is it electronic trance / non-vocal mood music? Phrased differently, this time addressed specifically to the ladies - if you were to arrange an Incall session, what music would you play - would you simply play your favorite tunes, would you play the same type of music one plays during a massage session, or something more upbeat? - is there a specific style of music that works best to set the mood during an appointment?

Edited by RobX
grammar

Intense music of any style...

My favs?

Metal, opera: Nightwish (my favorite because she has a so fantastic voice, but metal harmony is played with such talent with the England philarmonic orchestra... ... Yes, I have my little gothic side...)

Rock: Metallica, Lenny Kravitz

Pop: BEP

Reggae: Fugees

But anything that can bring me in the mood you want to go... Give me the beat, I'll do the rest!

Music, I think, is the best way to know you, and also, it can be such a communication way when words are useless...

I usually just turn on the big screen tv and put on the galaxy pop adult channel. Or other times I will put on my ipod and play about 50 songs from such artists like Norah Jones and Diana Krall. Jazz music is good if the SP is providing a GFE encounter.

I have played Norah Jones so many times in the past with clients that I stopped listening to her for 2 or 3 years because it was overkill. In the last few months I started listening to her music again because she has had a really good album released last year and think it is some of her best work to date. If you're looking for sultry type music to set the mood then this would be good to play.

Whatever you do, if you don't want to see an SP cry, don't play Nickelback during an appt. I once had a client put that on in his hotel room and it was an hour of torture listening to that crap.

Barry White.......nice SLOW music....romantic...with a bit of a punch....

Maybe I am showing my age !!

Enigma is always good as is Cafe Roma and other jazzy style non-lyrical music.

As much as I would live to play some AC/DC or Abba I don't quite think it would work in setting a sensual tone.

There's about 2 days worth of music on my net book, every thing from classical to heavy metal. So it's either one of my play lists or your free to flip through the files.

At the moment Bonnie Raitt is rocking my world. Gnawin' on it is my favorite tune.

November

Enigma is always good as is Cafe Roma and other jazzy style non-lyrical music.

As much as I would live to play some AC/DC or Abba I don't quite think it would work in setting a sensual tone.

Well unless you are going to be my "Dancing Queen" Emily, A little Abba would not hurt! :mrgreen:

Sometimes I'll have some jazz or classical music playing in the background. I remember when I saw the lovely Kyra TO... she had her own mix cd made up for the occasion - it was awesome!

Sometimes I'll have some jazz or classical music playing in the background. I remember when I saw the lovely Kyra TO... she had her own mix cd made up for the occasion - it was awesome!

Thanks! I change my music up a fair bit around a bit but I've found that having recognizable music helps and putting a variety on helps appeal to everyone (plus I have rather eclectic musical tastes).

I put everything from Niel Diamond,Cat Stevens, Annie Lennox, Sting to Thievery Corp, Digable Planets, Bob Marley, Bonobo, Moloko, Lamb, Portishead, and Rokia Traore on there.

Thanks! I change my music up a fair bit around a bit but I've found that having recognizable music helps and putting a variety on helps appeal to everyone (plus I have rather eclectic musical tastes).

I put everything from Niel Diamond,Cat Stevens, Annie Lennox, Sting to Thievery Corp, Digable Planets, Bob Marley, Bonobo, Moloko, Lamb, Portishead, and Rokia Traore on there.

Kyra,

Just wanted to comment on your eclectic musical tastes - Have you heard of a group named Hooverphonic? They are classified as "trip hop", something similar to Portishead, only better! Look for a CD called "Blue Wonder Power Milk" It came out in 1998 and it's absolutely amazing. The best way to describe it is "electronica meets classical" There are truly some incredible songs on there. (This Strange Effect, Battersea, and Eden) to name a few.

Kyra,

Just wanted to comment on your eclectic musical tastes - Have you heard of a group named Hooverphonic? They are classified as "trip hop", something similar to Portishead, only better! Look for a CD called "Blue Wonder Power Milk" It came out in 1998 and it's absolutely amazing. The best way to describe it is "electronica meets classical" There are truly some incredible songs on there. (This Strange Effect, Battersea, and Eden) to name a few.

Thanks!

Gotta love youtube. ;)

As much as to try and set the mood, I try not to upset the mood either, so I have been using since 2000 a CD called 'Midnight Snack Volume One' by NakedMusic, which I find does well for a 1 hr rendez-vous and never have had any complaints about, only kudos.

It's mellow upbeat jazzy modern type stuff with changing rhythms that you do not need to talk over or even pay attention to, but it hums well in the background and fills the air with accompaniments to the 'marvelous music of making motions in the ocean' :D Bown Chicka BOWN! WOWN!! REEEE-eeeee-EEEEEE-eeeee!!! ;)

Natural High:

Propulsion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M49-jQPXS1w

Retread Lightly:

Edited by BownChickaBown

I'd love to play some upbeat/calm classical music. Yes, classical can be upbeat. It helps to calm me down and focus.

As an SP in her early twenties, Wild Horses is a damn sexy song. Just sayin'.

I would say, ask her in advance if there is anything in particular that she dislikes, or just have a few options as backups.

Also, it is hard to go wrong with blues/jazz. :D

As an SP in her early twenties, Wild Horses is a damn sexy song. Just sayin'.

I would say, ask her in advance if there is anything in particular that she dislikes, or just have a few options as backups.

Also, it is hard to go wrong with blues/jazz. :D

You can never go wrong with blues or jazz!!!!