Une belle fille pour tripper avec nous

ok, i don't speak much french so i have to ask... this guy is looking for a sp who would be willing to join them for the grand prix event right? and I suspect its for a group thing of 6 people that are open minded (3 couples)

so far I thing I got it... but this video is of him breaking into a bell pay phone?? Can anyone tell me what this is about? Looks illegal and does he plan to pay her in quarters?

Yes they are looking for an SP to "party" with three couples.

They are breaking into a pay phone that they stole so that they can get some change to go pig out at McDonalds.

I would say loosers...with a capital L.

I am pretty sure there are no ladies on here who would even think twice about entertaining these criminals.

ok, i don't speak much french so i have to ask... this guy is looking for a sp who would be willing to join them for the grand prix event right? and I suspect its for a group thing of 6 people that are open minded (3 couples)

so far I thing I got it... but this video is of him breaking into a bell pay phone?? Can anyone tell me what this is about? Looks illegal and does he plan to pay her in quarters?

You have got it right mod for the request, and I was just asking the same thing myself. Alley vous payer avec des pieces de $0.25 que vous avez pris du telephone?

Thank you both... I thought that was what I was reading but my french is HORRIBLE so I didn't want to remove them by mistake. If they are breaking into payphones to get money they sure are not going to be able to pay for the ladies... and they are too stupid to not realize the police will take interest in this video that actually shows the guys face too!! This needs to be on that dumbest thieves caught on tape show (or someone should send it to websoup)