Look guys just met an amazing young black mature lady named Tyra, who is a great dancer you would enjoy being with. she is working afternoons from Monday to wednesday coming up! at the Playmate

\i highly recommend her!

You can be a young mature woman at any age.

She is a very beautiful black woman who looks young but is in her mid 30's I thought she was like 21.

You can be a young mature woman at any age.

She is a very beautiful black woman who looks young but is in her mid 30's I thought she was like 21.

Makes sense. I wasn't sure if she was a 21-year-old who was mature for her age, or a 35-year-old who had a very young spirit.

Ty meg i was sort of exhausted when i wrote the original post from shopping and cleaning and I did forget to put the club where she was working.

Look guys just met an amazing young black mature lady named Tyra, who is a great dancer you would enjoy being with. she is working afternoons from Monday to wednesday coming up! at the Playmate

\i highly recommend her!

Have to agree here. She's a wonder, met her the aft at the playmate. I'm hoping to have a chance to repeat with her. Soooo erotic, could have spent the afternoon smothered in soft delightful chocolate.

Did you take her to the CR and if so, how was the experience?

It was warm, close, intimate, she's very skilled, give her a shot I'm sure you won't have any regrets. Unfortunately I only got a small sampling, 2 dances, was short of cash and time, just came in for lunch and the scenery. Really took me by surprise, don't normally do dances at the Mate given that's its so open but when I saw her on stage and she approached me, just could not resist going with her. Would love to see her again, next time I'll come prepared and hope I get lucky.