Hi,

I'm not a frequent poster, but I've had some fun at Taboo of late. I loooove ebony girls, and this place has been great of late.

Today - name was Keisha or something like that. Very tall, fantastic body, and really cute. SMOKING hot in the CR. I was going nuts. She gave me her card and apparently is known as "Tiffany Cream". Travelling dancer I guess. Definitely hot!

Last few weeks. Daytime girl known as Danielle. Origininally from Cameroon I think. Really nice, has an accent. Long limbed and slim. A little older, maybe around 30. Man-mades. Again, super hot in the CR.

I think I may have to sop in again tomorrow. :)

:pimp::butt:You'd like "Layla" form Barbarellas, but I've not seen her lately. Apparently she's gone back to school. Good luck i your quest for black ladies. They are awesome!:boobies::bowdown:

Why is it that I sometimes go to Taboo in the afternoon and none of these ladies mentioned here and elsewhere are present. All I find is the "always there" collection of MILF.

I agree with the "always there"comment....I don't know why some of those ladies show up...talk about uninterested.

What about Chaton?....has anyone taken her to the CR?

Why is it that I sometimes go to Taboo in the afternoon and none of these ladies mentioned here and elsewhere are present. All I find is the "always there" collection of MILF.

Actually, I was in Taboo couple of weeks ago, on a Saturday afternoon and had dances with quite a few young (not MILF) attractive ladies with relatively good mileage, including an Ebony by the name of Ladyclass. May be you should try a Saturday daytime lol. I know my Russian favorite is there only Saturdays till 6:00 pm. See my review of the Taboo ladies who danced for me.