Hey all i'm looking to meet some nice girls in the moncton area , any recommendations ... ?

I literally cry every time I see someone post this.

The short answer is no, not really. At least none that are active on this board.

The longer answer is basically that there is one known provider, becky, who frequents this board, although she is not GFE and I believe she is currently traveling for the summer, so I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

We are however lucky enough to sometimes get visits from ladies who travel, notably emilyintoronto (she's the only one I've seen make regular visits to our fair city, however I've only been on here for a few months, so take my comment for what it is).

I'm really not sure what's wrong with Moncton and why ladies seem to avoid it like the plague, but it is often very disheartening.

Amelia and I are coming soon...she's young I'm older but hey we are fun..lol;)

younger ? older ? its the keeping up with you two that we have trouble with!

The A&E Special : Touring Canada

Guest s******ecan****

There is no shortage of touring ladies in Moncton, just in the last 12 months we have had the following

Emily - multiple visits (at least every other month)

Alley Allure - 2x

Heidi (Heidi's playhouse) 3x

Carley Chase

Victoria Jolie 2X

Roksi from GOE

Amber Wyld

There are others I am sure I forgot to mention. As well, as Emma mentioned there are upcoming visits being planned.

These are some of the best know, most popular and well recommended ladies on CERB and I for one am grateful they continue to make Moncton a part of their tours.