Redheads have more sex!

http://www.impactlab.com/2006/08/16/redheads-have-more-sex/

A study conducted in Hamburg, Germany in 2006 concludes that redheads have sex more often (and more wildly???) than women with other hair colours.

The study also found that dying your hair red signals a strong mating urge, or a desire for a new mate or mates.

This study is now four years old, and clearly needs updating, and comparative work in other countries. Volunteers??

I've been saying this about redheads all my life! I'm ready to line up and aid in any way with the study...we definitely want to make sure there is accurate data!!! LOL

Guest s******ecan****

Great news, but let us fans of Redheads not get overconfident. We need to double or perhaps triple our efforts to ensure these numbers remain high!

Nice find Cato!

I find Red Heads very attractive, always have.

Neat article to say the least. I just wonder about the bias?? I've had wild sex with blondes and brunettes as well.

It's all about chemistry, not hair color!!:bddog:

• Like 1

I am a redhead fan, but this article speaks about "having more sex".

"More sex" and "better sex" are two issues, isn't it ? My perception of redheads is that they make a strong statement and affirm themselves. And people that are sure of themselves, are often more committed in everything they do. Sex included.

I think I will have to prove what I am saying, n'est-ce pas ? So, will have to meet more redheads in the near future. What a beautiful task I have now. :-P