Brooke: She flies under the radar on the boards and doesn’t advertise anywhere but I had seen references to her and was intrigued. After some searching I was able to send her a pm via the boards and eventually she got back to me. Brooke gave me her phone number at some point and we quickly set up a meeting. I met her at her apartment in the west of Winnipeg and was greeted by an attractive woman in her 30’s who is not a spinner but a voluptuous mature woman. She is very friendly, interesting and easy to talk to. Her menu and donation are similar to Kerry’s and the same caveat about kissing that I mentioned also applies here. As well in a similar fashion to Kerry I think that over the course of our 2 unrushed meetings we established a personal rapport but it seems chemistry in the bedroom was lacking, again not due to anyone’s fault or efforts. Brooke is another woman I would be privileged to call friend and would always enjoy her company.

Savannah: Ah another legend is met! She has an ad on EC, the pictures are accurate and only exceeded in their spectacular nature by actually seeing her in person which reveals how attractive she is as well. Contact via e-mail or phone can be erratic but persistence will be rewarded. She lives in a well appointed high rise in the heart of the downtown and besides having an amazing body for a woman in her late 30’s (I’m guessing here), she is intelligent and fun to be with. We share some interests through her former occupation and hit it off quite well. Savannah is a close second to Sharla in the DFK and BJ departments and I think I’ve made clear how much I like that! Her donation is similar to all of the above and again I can’t remember the exact figure. I will definitely repeat.

Maggie: There is some information that she may have retired as her ad on EC is no longer up. Her accurate pictures revealed a woman in her mid 40’s with the body of a woman half her age. We had actually set up a meeting for a Saturday morning in the late summer but at the confirming phone call Maggie indicated that she wasn’t up to it. However after a pleasant conversation she asked me over to her place for a drink and we spent a satisfying couple of hours chatting in the backyard of her west end home and visiting with her animal companions. I think we set up another appointment at that time but that also didn’t go ahead and I lost track of Maggie for a time until we reconnected via pm here a few months later. A meeting was finally arranged and I returned to her home for a very enjoyable get together. As I mentioned Maggie has a very youthful/athletic physique which is complimented by her delightful personality and undeniable intelligence backed up by a wealth of life experience . Those who have read her posts on these boards will know exactly what I’m talking about. After ascending the stairs and greeting her menagerie we proceeded to DATY, a very arousing BJ and an explosive finish in CG. Maggie is generous with her time and we had a nice chat in her kitchen until I had to leave. The donation is on her ad and if memory serves is $$.2. I will repeat.

There you have it for 2007, my best year in a long while and I owe it all to these wonderful woman, with thanks to those who reviewed in the past thus making my choices basically no-brainers. If I may be permitted I’d like to make a few observations on the mileage issue. I’m always polite and respectful when communicating prior to and during my sessions. I think I indicate my gratitude to these great women for the service they provide and the pleasure they give me very clearly. I’m always on time and have always given at least 24 hours notice the few times I’ve had to cancel. I shower before and make sure my breath is fresh and I also keep the south of the border area neat and trimmed. I think my mileage reflects these efforts.

Since posting these reviews I have also had the pleasure of meeting Porscha/Portia who has an ad on EC. She doesn't wish to be reviewed so I will limit my comments to saying that I can recommend her highly.