Sign in to follow this  

Ottawa Sun Ladies

Guest B*********3

Hey guys, I am just wondering if anyone has had any success with a female from the ottawa sun. I have tried 2 ladies and both have states playboy figures over the phone and when you open the door you disappointed with what you have got yourself into. PLease anyone, do you have anything great to add to any of the ladies from Ottawa Sun ads. Please wanting to try someone great, but without pics you dont know what your getting yourself into.

Thanks

K

I recently had a session with a lady who advetizes in the Ottawa Sun offering service in the Renfrew area. Worst mistake I ever made. She arrived 1/2 hour late, was not very appealing, no getting aquainted she just stripped and climbed on to the bed. I wasn't interrested but tried to stimulater for a while then I suggested she go down on me which she did CBJ, it was ok, however I didn't last long befroe cumming and that ended the session. She dressed while calling for her driver I was ready for more but that was it. Total maybe 20 minutes.

I will not call another girl without reviews except from a good agency.