Abracadabra / Discreet Valley

I know this is a response to an old post, but talk on the board has expressed interest in reviewing new ground. I tried Tamara from Abracadabra about 3 months ago. I think she's older than 24 and she is not aesthetically perfect, but her skin is smooth chocolate and she has a hardbody. I can't remember, but I think she had implants -- nice boobs if memory serves me correctly. I suggest trying her from behind while she is lying on her stomach; she has a lovely, hard butt and she grinds it like magic (I still think about that...). nice ccbj, good depth. She can't speak any useful english -- so be prepared for charades.

I'm leaving town tomorrow guys, so in the interest of science I called up another girl from Abracadabra -- Alissa. I love her, but she may not be everyone's favourite. She is a tiny girl with big, natural breasts. She has an OK to nice body -- not a gym rat for sure, but you have to forgive a little bit of cush for the nice boob factor. She is the friendliest girl I have ever met, but a total freak. She couldn't find my room because she had just "smoked a big fat doobie" and kept getting the numbers mixed up (seriously, I love this girl!). She is the touchy, cuddly, wriggly kind of girl -- I enjoy that. She liked kissing; I'm not a big DFK fan so we just kissed. She gave me a ccbj in front of the mirror and posed nicely while providing enthusiastic effort. She posed nicely once again for a little doggie in front of said mirror (big boobs!). She then did a couple of lines of coke (I don't judge lifestyle choices and like I said, she's a freak...) and then proceeded to wrap her legs almost up around her head while I F**ked her missionary. She is seriously flexible -- used to be a stripper. Her face gets all flushed and she was into it. I pulled her up on top of me and she rode me like a wild thing for a while -- she stopped and looked at me panicked and said "I just came and I've got to lie down!" and so she did. I rolled her over and had a nice long, slow ride from behind while she made cute little noises. I finished up standing behind her while she kneeled at the end of the bed. She then spent 10 minutes on the phone arguing amicably with various people while getting dressed and then with a kiss and a big hug she was off. She is an agent of chaos for sure, but I would call her again without a second thought.