miss kitty!!!!!

Guest lordy

:Dsaw miss kitty for the first time today and it won't be the last i've seen many many ladies here and she was the best!!! I had an amazing unrushed time with her and couldn't have been happier if you want a great night she's the lady i'd call on top of great tits, an awsome body and beautiful face shes a joy to be with

Now I try to be nice on this board but this is a scam for sure. Ms Kitty is not what she says she is and I have a been doing this for 20 some odd years so I have a good idea at who is a scam artist and who isn't.

Guest ohwow

You're absolutely right, alex...it's a definite scam. The OP of this thread is obviously the same person who wrote the "gushing" review for Miss Kitty in another thread yesterday. In fact, it's probably Miss Kitty herself.

From what i've heard about her, she tries to get people out the door as quickly as possible, doesn't even feign interest in her clients and babbles about Snoop Dogg all the time. I was almost lured in because she probably has the biggest natural breasts of any SP in Winnipeg, but I'd rather spend time with a flat-chested woman who cares about what she's doing than a busty woman who treats me like garbage.

This does sound like a shill post so I am going to leave it for now.