Can you do this?

While impressive from an acrobatic point of view, I don't find it particularly sexy or sensual. Her routine is very rhythmic and aggressive.

Sorry. If you want to have this done, I believe any girls on CERB could achieve your request...

Now, go @ Down-town strip club in Montreal... THERE you will see some moves!!!

Wow that is impressive - very flexible.

Posted via Mobile Device

She knew how to move her hips BUT... the guy seemed either disinterested or downright frightened.

She knew how to move her hips BUT... the guy seemed either disinterested or downright frightened.

Probably frightened. Certainly not something I would find arousing.

Guest b***b**m
While impressive from an acrobatic point of view' date=' I don't find it particularly sexy or sensual. Her routine is very rhythmic and aggressive.[/quote']

Not something that i find particularly arousing; just thought it looked funny. She is very rhythmic for sure, most of her appeal comes from there. Butt to face thing was just hiliarious! :)

:pimp:

why...why would some one want this done to them..............I know there are alot of fetishes out there...I have a few myself.....but that one sort of bumps me the wrong way

Antlerman... I am in agreement. I can feel the simulated pain in my face as that massive behind slams into the guys nose....

Funny to watch, but no thanks. Kinda log that one in with guys getting bullwhipped on stage with their own belts at a SC for their bachelor party, or other. A far more tame version, i'll admit. Humiliating, to stupid, to almost cruel in some incidences i've witnessed. Hey, some guys will enjoy playfully tormenting their buds, on occasion - Of course! It's almost mandatory. I've proudly taken several victims in my time as a skillful, yet painless prankster. But i've always preferred, especially for the $$$ required, to send a future groom(poor bastard) off into a CR for a couple hours worth, just to have him stagger on outta there in disarray with a full cranial wrap around smile, not even remembering his upcoming marital status change. Why not send 'em in to Purgatory with a grin, I say.

Even tame as this vid is, the potential for accidental injury is huge.

Ya pick a little, tight, almost bony ass.......no good!

A honey with an ample backyard....still, an airbag can't tickle hittin' a wall at over a 100km/h.

Then you're having to go around explaining the shattered shnoze cartilage and accute case of sinus syphilis.

I love a little aggressive play, but that's not my flavour.

Still funny to watch, though......Thanks !!

Guest b***b**m
while novel to see, i'm not sure i'd like my epitaph reading

"suffocated in an ass cheeck avalanche"

hahahahaha I just wanted to joke around. funny that most guys put themselves in that guys position. Then see if they would like it. hahahah its just a clip and phigment had the right idea about it. The title was just so its eye catching is all.

:mrgreen:

........................................ Kinda log that one in with guys getting bullwhipped on stage with their own belts at a SC for their bachelor party, or other. A far more tame version, i'll admit. Humiliating, to stupid, to almost cruel in some incidences i've witnessed. Hey, some guys will enjoy playfully tormenting their buds, on occasion - Of course! It's almost mandatory..........................

Oh my Dog.......I have been on the receiving end of those pranks......almost gor divorced before I got married over one event...........

I agree with many, not stimulating in my opinion. I would be reaching for the Advil for the bouncing headache and not the condoms. But, everyone is different and to each their own.