Seeking someone in Moncton

I'm a bit new to the forum here, and to the hobbyist thing as well... So I was hoping someone might point me in a good direction.

I was hoping to hit up an evening with some lady late this week for an incall session. I'm 29 years old myself, and a fan of a little older ladies (though anything can go). A good massage would be a welcome bonus, but isn't a deal breaker.

A lot of the ladies currently advertising in Moncton seem to be vanishing before I'm available by this weekend, and I'd like to get the chance to trade a few emails with someone first to ease the tension. Any recommendations?

Thanks everyone, for the recommendations both here and in my message box. I'd visited a few massage parlours back when I lived in Ontario, years ago, but this is my first time pursuing it this far so... Yeeeah, I get a little hesitant.

I've already spoken with Cinderella_xo on the phone, and will be doing my best to see her sometime this weekend as soon as my schedule opens up. I'm new here, she's new here, we posted on the same day... It seemed like a happy circumstance, no?