Sign in to follow this  

best new expierence out there!

Is this just a straight old massage or adult massage ???? Please help us out, you send a great big wow but for what reason ???

saw her for a second time.......wow again........80ish will get you a fantastic massage with a hand job release, full service is avail for 120.......very sensual..........

Guest psoe
saw her for a second time.......wow again........80ish will get you a fantastic massage with a hand job release, full service is avail for 120.......very sensual..........

is she an asian or white gal?

Okay I have been to see her, she is great - well worth the $$$$

So massage is $40 for 1/2 hour, towards the end she will ask you what you want, hj is another $40 for a total of $80 or full service is another $80 for a total of $120 but remember all has to take place pretty close to within the 1/2 hour. Only downfall was that the phone kept ringing and she kept stopping to answer, but all in all a great experience. I will be back for more.

Guest psoe
Okay I have been to see her, she is great - well worth the $$$$

So massage is $40 for 1/2 hour, towards the end she will ask you what you want, hj is another $40 for a total of $80 or full service is another $80 for a total of $120 but remember all has to take place pretty close to within the 1/2 hour. Only downfall was that the phone kept ringing and she kept stopping to answer, but all in all a great experience. I will be back for more.

how she looks like?

She looks great, kinda spanish type thing going on, nice breast, smooth skin, a little shorter than I would have liked but no compalints at all, a very good experience all around.

Guest legslovers4

What is her hair and eyes color? Is she thin or she have some curves? I know I'm taking a chance but any PSE?