Taboo Saturday hours?

Anyone know what time Taboo opens on Saturdays? Have to go run some errands in gatineau this saturday, early afternoon, and was thinking of stopping by. Also, anyone know of any dancers there who work Saturday days and tend to lean toward higher mileage? PM me if necessary. Thanks gang!!

Hi Castle:

Officially Taboo opens at 2:00 pm on Saturdays however, it may as well be closed since there are very few dancers, if any, or little or no stage dancing (unless you wish to go for the drink as they start serving them at that time). Dancers start coming around 4:00 pm and soon after stage dancing witll start (though about one stage dance per half hour). Fun starts around 5:00 pm when most of the daytime dancers are there and they have more frequent stage dancing and the two drinks for price of one starts at 5:00 pm too. It is great until 7:00 pm where the bar is usually half packed with incoming customers and dancers. I was there a few weeks ago and I recommended the following dancers:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28923

Have fun.

Guest gagagaga

i go on saturdays sometimes and have seen dancers (not many though...2-3) at 2 when it opens. Christiana and Felicia are good for mileage

Someone reminded me at the last minute yesterday that I'm off monday, so decideed to do my errands and my sc rounds then (From experience I know I usually get better luck on weekdays anyway), but thanks for the info guys! I'll keep it in mind for future reference!

Someone reminded me at the last minute yesterday that I'm off monday, so decideed to do my errands and my sc rounds then (From experience I know I usually get better luck on weekdays anyway), but thanks for the info guys! I'll keep it in mind for future reference!

@ castle79, being a Pigale regular, i can say that Pigale will be open at their regular weekday hours (opens at 11h30 am for lunch). I visited yesterday, and they had a sign saying so on the door. I guess people can wonder with holidays being different on each side of the river if clubs adjust their opening hours accordingly or not.

Saw Jenna this afternoon. She is a babe. She can be rather direct but once she warms up to you she is a honey. Recommend her to anyone.

With the beautiful weather today, i took a little stroll that took me to Taboo, where the day was brightened by a lady that goes by the name of Jenna.

I had met Jenna a while ago, and have been bumping into each other at Pigale, where she also works.

I have to agree, a babe and a honey...

Thanks for the info on Taboo mistert. I was too hearted between Taboo and Playmates and eventually decided on Playmates lol.

I believe that I have met Jenna too. I think She is a beautiful young blue eyed blonde who also goes by the name of Christianna at Pigale. Not sure though. If same girl, wow, she has youth, beauty and openmindedness all in the one package.

She uses Jenna as stage name at Pigale as well (she may have used a different name at one point, but i always knew her under that one at both places).

She works weekdays daytime at Pigs ( not sure which days) and taboo every so often on saturday.

Addendum: Taboo was quiet when i was there at 4. Very few patrons, less dancers to be seen, or so it seemed.

Yes same girl exactly. She dances at Taboo Saturday daytime because Pigale is closed, otherwise she is a Pigale dancer. She is Russian born but has lived in Canada almost all her life. A natural blonde with incredible soft pale skin (last time I saw her she was tanned:(). Reviewed briefly here (among others):

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28923&highlight=taboo

I hadn't known she was of russian descent. I spent time with her in both places (mainly at Pigales spring and early summer), but until recently, stars weren't in their proper alignment. I seem to remember her being tanned as well at one point. Hadn't had this long a chat (last one was over lunch at pig) with her until today. It was nice to chat it up for a while since she could, the club being quiet.