Sign in to follow this  

My first visit with billionairess

Guest mrblack

I had to leave a review of this girl, because she is absolutely amazing! Believe or not, she look more beautiful in person than in the pictures!!!!

When she opened the door to her room, my tongue almost dropped to the floor. She wore high heels which combined with her black stockings and lingerie made her look around 510.5.11 tall being stylish and elegant.

She seemed a bit shy at first but after I had taken off all of my clothes and placed them on the chair, Kimberley seemed to lighten up and smile. She responded by taking off her lingerie and stockings, to reveal well shaped breasts and her beautiful shaved pussy.

I spent ages down there pleasuring her with my tongue to get her dripping wet,Than she started sucking me off.ohhh, right to the back of her throat than she slowly climbed on top while kissing me and placed herself on top of my dick ,follow by doggie, missionary (was the best as she wrapped legs around me) we finished off with her on top riding me

We had a short conversation, showered and she kissed me good bye.

contact info

www.billionairess.ca

778-888-8538