woman dies after getting silicone injections in her buttocks

Lol, I know, I meant in pure - or mostly pure - form. Pure oxygen is toxic in large amounts, as are most other things on the periodic table. Obviously everything can chemically be traced back to the table, but the purer it is to its true form, the less healthy it's likely to be.

Posted via Mobile Device

well in this case they injected it directly into her! no protective covering like they have with implants.. either way I don't inject anything into my body... well unless you include body parts.

There was an article in People a few weeks back on an a beauty pagent contestant who dies from butt injections. The thing that gets me is these ladies are drop dead gorgeous, why when you are perfect do you need to mess with perfection. If your a beauty queen you are perfect in my books....

I have some friends who have done this, and it scares the hell out of me. They're fine so far and have some entertaining/shocking stories about hotel room injections, but yikes! So glad to happy with the body I have!

This is soooo sad ... In the states there's too many girls risking their life for a perfect body ... Not worth it at all

Posted via Mobile Device