Foxy is Exactly THAT!

Saw Foxy recently. She was WAY beyond my expectations. Probably one of the best around. We clicked extremely well , but I suspect this is the norm for her. Very nice lady , someone you could hang out with and truly enjoy. Straight 9+ across the board. Pictures do not do her justice. Reminds me kinda of Catherine or Maggie Belair. Older lady , in a 20yr old body , but with expierence and knowledge. Truly the best of both worlds!!!

Saw Foxy recently. She was WAY beyond my expectations. Probably one of the best around. We clicked extremely well , but I suspect this is the norm for her. Very nice lady , someone you could hang out with and truly enjoy. Straight 9+ across the board. Pictures do not do her justice. Reminds me kinda of Catherine or Maggie Belair. Older lady , in a 20yr old body , but with expierence and knowledge. Truly the best of both worlds!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Sweet baby it was awesome, but hey what happened to keeping it a secret, no one was to know that I am so hot, lol, so sshhhhhh!!!!!!!:);)

Saw Foxy this morning at her incall, a decent west end hotel/motel. She was very accomodating to my early morning request. All these hours later and I'm still grinning like the butcher's dog.

I found her to be outstanding in every respect, from the time she greeted me like the man she had been waiting her whole life to meet to the parting embrace it was a perfect hour. Foxy was passionate, enthusiastic and skilled,an unbeatable combination.

She asked me not to mention her fuzzy slippers, so I won't.

See you soon baby

MMMMMMMMMMM You were the man baby you are the man, kisses in all those luv spots:)

Foxy