Yes I do it ALL Redmachine, and you don't have to take it from me as well. Just look at the fact that nobody has ever posted anything negative about the fact that I won't do as I say I will do. I mean the quickest way to hurt your reputation is to NOT do as you say you will and can do. I REALLY love what I do and I REALLY enjoy SEX. The hotter and steamier the better and I WILL DO IT ALL if the client wishes to try it ALL and more if in agreement between both parties. As I said, I love what I do and don't do what I do because others may offer it and so its a competitive thing, its REALLY because I love IT all. As I say on all the sites I am on, Cum Experience Your Wildest and Kinkiest Desires, and I WILL leave you smiling, wanting even more, and most of ALL, a less of a load between your legs! XOX Take care RedMachine nd I hope we meet and dispell any fears that you may be having. Its far better to be very horny and satisfied then to be scared and not so satisfied. XOX