Latest new CR at the Nuden

It's on the ground floor--a new quieter room with separate music behind the wall where the row of very open cubicles has always been. It's really nice--marble floor and mirrors all over the walls and ceiling. A couple of the couches from the former CR upstairs (they've got a new glass block non-see-thru wall up there--apparently a regular night club is being put in) are in there along with some regular chairs and all the fake plants! :grin:

The new CR is nice, that is good but is it private??. Nuden's CRs are the worse in Ottawa in terms of privacy (haven't been there for more than two years). But any change is good.

They have to do something about their stage too. It is too high and distant. One needs a telescope to see the ladies lol. It is unfortunate because Nuden has some beautiful ladies working there. The stage and the very open CRs made me quit going there for over two years now. Hopefully it will change. Thanks for conveying the good news curious. I may check out the bar again soon.

That's good news they've improved the CR as was mentioned they're the most open around. However how private can they be with mirrors everywhere - can patrons look up at the mirrors and see what's going on I wonder?

The room is closed off from the rest of the bar, but totally open to the dozen other guys and dancers in the room. Similar to the old CR upstairs--no cubicles around the couches/chairs (the cubicles in the first part of upstairs as well as downstairs remain).

No casual walk-throughs by guys headed to the washroom, but no opportunity for furtive unobserved fingering either! :lol:

However how private can they be with mirrors everywhere - can patrons look up at the mirrors and see what's going on I wonder?

It's been my experience that strip club patrons love mirrors because they can see their dancer from all angles.

Considering the only other guys in the room are guys getting dances, I don't think they care what you're doing. Really, how often does a guy pay $20/song for a dancer and then ignore her to watch some other dude get a lapdance?

In my view, the other guys won't be watching other guys getting dances, but more likely the other dancers will be watching over other dancers as what they do and how far the other dancers would go in the CRs like the new ones described above. Dancers are likely more concerned about other dancers than other guys when it comes to providing open minded dances.

Good to hear there is some privacy - my main issue was there could be those guys sitting in the cheap seats downstairs watching or staring into the new CR. Now that wouldn't be good. Have to check it out again.

In my view, the other guys won't be watching other guys getting dances, but more likely the other dancers will be watching over other dancers as what they do and how far the other dancers would go in the CRs like the new ones described above. Dancers are likely more concerned about other dancers than other guys when it comes to providing open minded dances.

I'm sure some may do that. For myself, when a guy is paying me $20/song to dance for him, I give him my full concentration and eye contact. I think it would be very rude to dance for him while staring around the room.

That is because you are a very classy lady Megan (and if I may say so, from your pictures beautiful too). But I have come across cases when a dancer was dancing for me (especially after the introduction of open CR) and she asked me to be careful, the other girl is watching us (to complain to the management and create problem for the girl, not me). I guess (some) girls are competing (or having old grudges) against each other. I find out this is particularly true (dancers watching over other dancers) at Playmates and Taboo. It may be different at Nuden.

Guest S****an

I had the opportunity to try the new CR on the ground floor (with a lovely lady named Selina). The open nature isn't much of an issue for me as I have low expectations for mileage, at least until we start getting into gs/gangbangs (right, Megan lol) but my main beef is that it's just too dark. I practically needed night vision googles to see.

I generally love the Den's kitschy 70's black light motif, and the new decor fits right in, but a few extra luxels so we could actually see the dancer we are with would be great.

Stopped by for a cold one tonight/this morning. I met Marie-Lou from Montreal. A Blonde Spinner with an engaging smile. We chatted and following her floor show she introduced me to the new CR. As mentioned above the room is separate off the bar area. I like the open area with the large couches. The space gives you the allusion that you are alone with your dancer. Like Megan mentioned I found the mirrors to be a nice touch (ceiling and walls). Seeing your dancer from all angles can be a turn on.

I found the blue lighting to be sufficient to see OK. I will be back and will hopefully see Marie-Lou again.

Today for the first time a lady took me to the new ground floor CR. It looks nice but completely open and dark. I went upstairs so that if a lady approaches me, it would be only an upstairs CR lol!!. I guess my concept of a private dance is a dance in a private CR and likely so because I am used to the concept of pre open CR days when it used to be like that. Yes I was spoiled lol.

Nuden was kind of quiet (likely because of long weekend) and I saw only 5 or 6 ladies. I left within the hour, may be less. The only attractive lady was the waitress lol who was very cute, smiling and very friendly but beyond reach!!