1. 1. How often to you visit SP's/MP's

• More than twice a week
    • At least Once a week, less than twice every week
    • More than twice a month, less than once a week
    • More than six times a year, less than once a month
    • A few times a year, less than six times
    • I can count on one hand the number of encounters
    • Never seen an SP or MP

Just wondering how my own activity is compared to a cross section of comparable guys, I am a once a week guy, sometimes 2x. If this works out I will follow up with an average price you spend poll because that one is curious to me as well.

I am surprised to see that there are no twice a week guys?

Guest f***2f***
I am surprised to see that there are no twice a week guys?

the guy would have lots of coin and time on his hands

Guest BONEHER

yah u need a bit of coin....but its worth not having the headache of a b*tchy women the next morning!!!

If only all girls were like SP's

The other night me and a friend were drinking a few beers and I ask a silly question which I will propos to you:

If girls (in general) didn't/wouldn't/couldn't have sex with us(guys) (imagin they were some other kind of guy or something) would we even bother being friends with them, would we even bother talking to some of them?

Sp's are like the best part of girls without all the baggage that we put up with to get it.

Can't be in on this one, some of my best friends are girls and i would never in a million years propose anything like a sexual relationship with them. There are women I would pay to be with just to have a conversation. Sorry Dreamer I guess this were you and I have different taste. However I do admit that there needs to be some chemistry to start the attraction.

no problem that's cool ... your the first guy I have talked to that feels that way.

I lived with 2 girls I wasn't datting and damn they can be catty to each other.

When one of my buddy's tells me he cant make an event cus he is getting laid I am happy for him .. on the other hand I have seen many cock blocker gf's out there and I am not talking about the kind that are tring to look out for their girlfriends back these ones were just jelous they weren't getting any ..lol.

I am gald you can be friends with girls ... I tried and I always end up fucking them.

I am gald you can be friends with girls ... I tried and I always end up fucking them.

Well as someone from the other side... Never fuck friends no matter how hot :( Not always a good thing, but it is what it is. But The Lurker is back in the saddle agian. So many SPs so little paycheck.

Here's hoping I don't become friends with more SPs! Good poll though!

Thanks Lurker,

It was only after my third marriage and I reach the half way point in my life that I learned to appreciate women for more than there sexual appetite. It's a shame because I probably could have hung on to the second one if I had figured it out. And now I have doubled my potential friend's !

Thanks Lurker,

It was only after my third marriage and I reach the half way point in my life that I learned to appreciate women for more than there sexual appetite. It's a shame because I probably could have hung on to the second one if I had figured it out. And now I have doubled my potential friend's !

Oh I truly appreciate my friends too. Just never have been able to bed them. Been that way for decades. Lost many an SP that way. Ah well. Got lots of friends though and that is a good thing. Shout out to Stacey_Luvxxx who is leaving the country for Spain! Lol safe here as she does not read this board...

Peace TL

I donty have many friends, but my best friend is a sweet lady, I would do anything for her and visa versa. No I will not sleep with her, but I wish I would.

So yes I agree that I dont have to wake up with baggage. but women are beutiful.

Some of my best friends are women, I have a couple in particular that are incredibly close to me. They bring a fresh perspective to all aspects of my life as I do for them.

As for the poll I'm typically a couple times a month guy. Although lately it's been once a week sometimes two. I'm not sure if it's the long winter or summer fever that's making me so ornery or should I say horny.

hehehe... I think its going to be 2 times in one weekend for me this time, just calling SPs now.

Definitely something in the air if you include the duo I saw three last week and I just can't help myself! 2 more booked this week.

Guest f***2f***

I want to say that I love women! all kinds of women. in HS my best friends were women...and no I'm not gay! I actually got laid a lot more by being a kind and sensitive guy than a lot of the jocks. I learned that if you show some tenderness (and do a really good job of eating their pussy) they are putty in your hands!

Seriously, I also keep friendships and fucking seperate. I almost succombed once to my best friend...hot blonde woman now in her late 40s who is a work colleague, but my big head warned me off the messages the little head was sending. I saw her today and after she gave me a big hug and I managed to feel those big jugs against my chest I was kicking myself...ah well I think I made the right choice....( I keep telling myself)

Acitivity seems up-Definitely something in the air if you include the duo I saw three last week and I just can't help myself! 2 more booked this week.

Dummpy, from the sounds of things it seems activity's not the only thing up these days, sounds like you and your buckaroo are too!

Nice to see a fellow cowpoke havin' some fun!

You betcha Cowboy,

Hope you've been filling your boots with fine fillies as well, have not heard from you for a while!