Dirty nickel(silver dollar)

Had some free time last Wednesday afternoon, decided to give the dirty nickel a try, saw some ok talent. One gal caught my eye, named Jordan. I dont remember much of her looks but her personalty reely one me over. very fare with me in the cr, made sure i new when the music ended and anther dance was to start.... im kida new to strip clubs.

Maybe you can help me out. Is this typical for her ?

Have you guy had similar results? or better ones luv to hear of them

In all dance clubs your milage will very.

All girls are different you will like some you meet and hate others you meet.

Just like life in the real world.

Some of the women will have amazing personalities and care about their client and their jobs, and you will find some who believe you are their for them and just in it for the money.

I think I have been very lucky in choosing ladies 80% of the time that I like, I have 2 stripper friends from the area clubs started out as a client, but then, we got to know each other and we talk alot on the phone now.

They wouldn't dance for me now anyway, as they boh said it would be weird.

So to me dancers are real people , just like any other walk of life,.

treat them with respect and they will do the same for you.

I couldn't agree more with ED. Once you find one (or a few) that you get along with, getting to know them better personnally (in or out the club) makes the time spent better IMHO.

There are a few with which i can talk about the business, life in general, ourselves(wirhin reason as we are still getting to know each other etc...) books, movies etc. Just like "in real life".

Posted via Mobile Device I have met Jordan on a couple of visits to the Dollar and was very impressed with her both times. Her personality was delightful and she was well worth the trip to the CR!!

Call me crazy but I haven't heard of anything good about the Silver Dollar. Has it gotten better over the years? Would love to go back but it hasn't been the best place to visit in past years. Anyone offer an alternative opintion?

Call me crazy but I haven't heard of anything good about the Silver Dollar. Has it gotten better over the years? Would love to go back but it hasn't been the best place to visit in past years. Anyone offer an alternative opintion?

See this thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20171

Jazy dances there sometimes Genwar - she dances at other clubs too. She usually posts her dance schedule in the Ottawa announcement section. I have not been to SD - but other members have commented it's gotten a bit better.

See this thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20171

Jazy dances there sometimes Genwar - she dances at other clubs too. She usually posts her dance schedule in the Ottawa announcement section. I have not been to SD - but other members have commented it's gotten a bit better.

Thankjs Seymour, that answered my question. Much appreciated.

The biggest rip off in Ottawa is the ATM machines at the SD; $10 just to make a withdrawal

I went to a strip club in Windsor with an ATM that charged a service fee of 10%!

I went to a strip club in Windsor with an ATM that charged a service fee of 10%!

A few clubs in Ottawa have that here too.....at least they did when I used to bring my debit card with me. I since discovered it's much smarter to bring a set amount in cash with me and to leave my debit card and CC at home.

Hi all,

I dropped in this afternoon and had 4 dances with Jazy, really enjoyed it (see my reco in the Recommendations section for Jazmin (Jazy))

The club itself is much better than I remembered it from years ago. Seemed neater and cleaner. Didn't use the rest room. Fair bit of activity in terms of both dancers and visitors at about 6 pm. OK atmosphere - more like a neighborhood bar than Pigales thats for sure!

In addition to Jazy, I saw three other girls I would have liked to get to know better if I had the time, all looked fit and healthy.

As far as mileage goes, Jazy and I have seen each other privately, so I can't really speak to what someone else might experience in her lap dances. I was certainly more than pleased!

Worth a visit, especially when Jazy's dancing. She posts her dance schedule on the Announcements board. Check out her recommendation thread ... not to be missed.

Thankjs Seymour, that answered my question. Much appreciated.

No worries - glad to help.

It wasn't by any chance million dollar saloon was it?

Like "Cougars" (probably not that particular name for the age implications!) or "Panthers" or something like that. I've been to Million Dollar Saloon in downtown Windsor as it was near my hotel, and well, I have very little ability to resist my favourite hobby, but I don't think I used their bank machine.

leopard or cheetah's......probably Cheetah's if you were near the river....

A bit of a dive, but great fun anyway!

Speaking of dives, didn't mean to hijack this thread... :)

Jordan is alot of fun, high energy with plenty of extra mileage in the CR. Worth a dance or ten for sure. Jazy is just fantastic too! Yummy!

Posted via Mobile Device

Geez - I stop by here once in a while as it's the closest SC. Think I'll be looking to find a better place to frequent. I've never seen anything there to make me want to leave in a hurry, but the bad rep plus this latest is enough to have me looking. Any recommendations this side of Quebec?

Geez - I stop by here once in a while as it's the closest SC. Think I'll be looking to find a better place to frequent. I've never seen anything there to make me want to leave in a hurry, but the bad rep plus this latest is enough to have me looking. Any recommendations this side of Quebec?

Any of the big 3 in Ottawa are always a good bet.

My order of preference is Barb's, Barefax then Nuden

Any of the big 3 in Ottawa are always a good bet.

My order of preference is Barb's, Barefax then Nuden

Thanks for the info.

And this is why I generally don't make a habit of visiting SC's at night, and especially not on the peak nights (Fridays and Saturdays). I'm strictly a weekday-daytime person myself. Not saying this kind of thing wouldn't happen during the day, but it's far less likely for some reason.

Does anyone know if SD is still in business? I drove by the other day around lunch time and there was not one car there! Pity, it was not a bad club if you gave it a chance.