Clubs that are open early on saturdays

Hi all, I know that there were posts on Taboo being open early on saturdays (2 PM or so) along with comments, so that's covered.

Playmate and Barbs seem to open early (11:30 and 2 PM respectively according to their websites). I expect that they all are fairly quiet until later in the pm-early evening. If anybody has experience with the other clubs (the 'mate, barb's or the fax) for an early pm visit, let me know....

I did see some comments on taboo for saturdays. I guessed i missed the ones for the other clubs while looking through the posts early this am .... Ah well.... Will take a second look (OK, must be more awake now ... found some, yours among others, S-A, on the Nuden).

Megan,thanks for the pointer for Nuden and it's opening time. I now remember you mentioned your friend in a post last week...

I am not sure were i'll end up going, but certainly Nuden is under current consideration.

Saturday Daytime Playmates:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30038

SaturdayDaytime Barbs: post#235

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12647&page=24

Saturday Daytime Taboo:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28923

Saturday daytime Nuden:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32149

Have fun whichever you choose.

PS - All dancers reviewed are daytime dancers.

Fantastic,SA, such service! I've taken a look at your posts. It was worth revisiting your recommendations. Not sure where i'll up stopping yet ... they all are close to were i'll be going this PM.

Hello dear cerbites. Anyone has tried Barefax on a Saturday afternoon??. How many ladies? Their age range? Looks. Services, CRs? At what time stage dance would start?. If you have, please add your experience to this thread. Thanks.

Hello dear cerbites. Anyone has tried Barefax on a Saturday afternoon??. How many ladies? Their age range? Looks. Services, CRs? At what time stage dance would start?. If you have, please add your experience to this thread. Thanks.
I found Bare Fax to be pretty crappy on Saturday afternoons. Very few clients, very few dancers, very few stage shows. Whenever I want to work a Saturday afternoon, I head to the Nu Den. This may have changed.

Thanks Megan for the info. I was planning to pay a visit to Barefax next Saturday afternoon but now I changed my mind. Highly appreciate your input on this.

Best regards.

I found Bare Fax to be pretty crappy on Saturday afternoons. Very few clients' date=' very few dancers, very few stage shows. Whenever I want to work a Saturday afternoon, I head to the Nu Den. This may have changed.[/quote']

I've found that from a customer point of view I kind of actually like Barefax on saturdays for the same reasons as listed above. It's best if you go with a particular dancer in mind, who you know for a fact will be working. Less dancers means less approaches as you're waiting for your dancer to become available (in other words, less temptation to spend all your money before seeing who you came to see), and less customers means less traffic in the CR (always a good thing). But that may be just me, if you're spontaneously going with no one particular in mind, I could see how it might backfire on you.

Thanks Castle79 for your input. I don't know any dancer there as I haven't been there for couple of years (the only one being beautiful blonde Divine not sure she is there). The fact that there are very few dancers is a turn off for me as I am very choosy when it comes to it. There has to be at least 10 girls so that I can choose 2 or 3 for dances. Having said that, I may drop by one late Saturday afternoon but not with the intention of staying but just passing by (on my way to a main event of the day).

Thanks again for all your inputs.

I've found that from a customer point of view I kind of actually like Barefax on saturdays for the same reasons as listed above. It's best if you go with a particular dancer in mind, who you know for a fact will be working. Less dancers means less approaches as you're waiting for your dancer to become available (in other words, less temptation to spend all your money before seeing who you came to see), and less customers means less traffic in the CR (always a good thing). But that may be just me, if you're spontaneously going with no one particular in mind, I could see how it might backfire on you.

If you are seeing a particular lady, I don't think it really matters too much what time you go :)

(the only one being beautiful blonde Devine not sure she is there)

Divine is still there, usually weekday evenings, starting around 4pm if memory serves me correctly, not sure what her weekend schedule is though.

Additional Comments:

If you are seeing a particular lady' date=' I don't think it really matters too much what time you go :)[/quote']

In most cases you're probably right Megan, however, I find it very difficult to say no to beautiful ladies (I think it just goes against my nature, lol), so if 3 or 4 dancers approach me before I get a chance to see my particular lady, then by the time she becomes available I'm either flat broke, or cannot spend nearly as much time with her as I had originally intended. What can I say, I guess I just have no willpower! On the bright side though, at least beautiful ladies are my addiction and not something self destructive! :P

Barefax is the only place I've never checked out on a Saturday afternoon. Are the weekend girls the same who usually work week days? (Sally, Emily, Ava, etc.)

Didn't end up stopping anywhere yesterday... altough i was near Playmate and the Taboo-Pigale area to run my errands before heading back home. Was tempting, though, to go explore and see the clubs. On the other hand, i'm realizing i'm comfy at Pigale, knowing some of the daytime and nightime dancers, as well as the staff.

If you are seeing a particular lady' date=' I don't think it really matters too much what time you go :)[/quote']

In most cases you're probably right Megan, however, I find it very difficult to say no to beautiful ladies (I think it just goes against my nature, lol), so if 3 or 4 dancers approach me before I get a chance to see my particular lady, then by the time she becomes available I'm either flat broke, or cannot spend nearly as much time with her as I had originally intended. What can I say, I guess I just have no willpower! On the bright side though, at least beautiful ladies are my addiction and not something self destructive! :P

For myself, i organize my visits according to the work schedule (regardless of the time of day or evening) of the dancer i see regularly, so i agree, it doesn't matter what time you go. Being in contact to coordinate helps avoiding "being hit on" too much and turning them down while waiting if you're in early.

The downside, in visiting just one dancer (thus spending more time together), is that some let you know ... verbally or not, that you're not seeing them much. Not to sound offensive (it's the best analogy i have), it's almost like having en ex-girlfriend seeing you with your new girlfriend.....http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/images/smilies/icon_eek.gif