New to the hobby....

Hello there great people of CERB.

I am thinking of getting into the hobby. What kind of tips and recommendations for which SP I should take the plunge with?

Please excuse my noobisness on here. I may have some silly questions for you all.

I live in Moncton but do travel to Halifax on occasion.

Thanks in advance.:bddog:

Hello there great people of CERB.

I am thinking of getting into the hobby. What kind of tips and recommendations for which SP I should take the plunge with?

Please excuse my noobisness on here. I may have some silly questions for you all.

I live in Moncton but do travel to Halifax on occasion.

Thanks in advance.:bddog:

Hey LSL! Welcome to our world!

First things first, I would HIGHLY suggest that you read the Newbies section. This is, I believe, the best place that will answer all of your questions... And save you a lot of headaches!

Also, if you post, the SPs in your area will get to know you better, and at the same time, by their replies, you'll also get to know them...

Have fun!

XxXSabrinAXxX

Guest W***ledi*Time

Welcome to Cerb, LSL! If you check out the ladies' ads and discussion-posts in your area (N.B and N.S.), you will almost surely find one that especially tweaks your interest. Be sure to check out the area's recommendations section, too!

Interpersonal chemistry makes a difference, so if you also take time to get to know some of the ladies here (through their own posted words), that can help even more in increasing your chances of finding a good match. You: bring honesty, respect, and a positive attitude. They: rock your world!

Thanks for the welcomes :-D

Grasshopper, you definately make me want to visit Ottawa!

I've read through several threads in the newbies section and a lot there is just common sense. Unfortunately for most out there, the more common the sense, the more lacking it is.

I've looked over the ladies that are available in the area. I do have it narrowed down to a couple.

I totally plan to enjoy myself and let everything go naturally.

:twisted:

Firstly welcome to Cerb and best of luck with your first "experience." As others have pointed out take the time to read the threads and posts of the ladies in the area. This will give you a window into which lady you would like to meet first and second and so forth. Secondly don't be shy on this forum, contribute and your stay will be far more enjoyable. Don't forget to read the recommendation sections, these are invaluable sources of feedback. Also post your own recommendations as well. The more recommendations the better we all are...ladies and guys alike!

Good luck and have fun!

Welcome LSL... My fellow CERBIES have given you great advice. We have some amazing ladies visiting our area along with amazing ladies that are in our area...Treat them respectfully and you will have an amazing time

I am also really new to cerb but as the others have said the newbie section is great for info and also our fellow members have alot of good advice and wisdom. Hope you have some enjoyable conversations and find that perfect lady to help fill the void and take care of your needs. I believe all of us ladies here on cerb have something special to offer and each in their own way is delightful the key is to search and try the ones that you feel are the most compatable with you.

Well welcome to cerb and truly take advantage of what is here

XO Cindy XO