Who are your favorite Barb's dancers?

I only get to visit Barb's a couple times a year because I live in Toronto. I have a couple favorite girls but think it's time for me to expand my horizons. I'd like to use this thread to share who our favorite Barb's girls are and why.

My favorite girls are:

(1) Mia- cute, blonde, girl next door type. She seems rather shy so you may have to initiate the conversation, but once she warms up she's a great conversation and a great dance. (daytime girl)

(2)Savanah- sexy, brunette, looks spanish or latin. She must have a bunch of regulars because she doesn't mingle very much. Great sense of humour and gives a great dance in the back. She has really strong hands and likes to use them. I'd love to get a massage from her someday.(evening girl)

There's a very extensive discussion of Barb's here, with lots of suggestions:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12647

My own favs include Sierra (hot hot hot--she may have moved to the Fax permanently, I'm not sure), Melanie (a real beauty, spinner delight), Lea (sex goddess), Jennie (gorgeous blonde). Lots more...

There's also this thread about Melanie and Sierra:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31135

And Sierra has her own thread here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=24634

...Jenny (day girl) is absolutely gorgeous I agree....but it's nice to see an appreciation of the lovely Savannah....she gives a very nice dance and is such a pleasant lady to talk to as well as having such a great shape...Savannah is definitely one of the long-time gems at Barb's...

ditto on Sierra....great body and nice attitude.

I got a couples dance from another gal..she had short blue and black hair..I think her name was Karine? french girl with tattoos.

I have two favourites since I am partial to the MILF types with nice boobs.

Loanna and Bianca (who now uses a different name which I have forgotten since it has been a while since I have been in).

Great conversationalists and great in the CR.

Must go back soon.

The MILF formerly known as "Bianca" is now using the name "Britney". Britney is a very friendly girl but not my cup of tea. I'll take the tiny spinner Bianca any day.

The lovely Bianca/Britney is another gem at Barb's....B/B and Savannah are two of the nicest dancers at the club.

ditto on Sierra....great body and nice attitude.

I got a couples dance from another gal..she had short blue and black hair..I think her name was Karine? french girl with tattoos.

I would pay a girl to dance for you Annessa if I can watch.

The MILF formerly known as "Bianca" is now using the name "Britney". Britney is a very friendly girl but not my cup of tea. I'll take the tiny spinner Bianca any day.

I quite like Bianca as well! A beauty!

Guest b***b**m

Maude

Kesha

Brooke

Taylor

Montana

I need to find this Bianca and Sierra, everyone is talking about. :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

Personally, I have had very good times with Lexie and Krista; both pretty blue eyed blondes.

I like Jessie a lot too but she is more conservative as far as mileage goes. She is gorgeous though and a lot of fun to be with.

I've stopped in a few times lately.

Jenny is still my fav!

Taylor is great too!

I miss Jasmin, I heard she now goes by Jaz...true??

Finally found out who Loanne, Brooke and Leah are.

May stop by again tomorrow, any other daytimers I should look out for?

Guest b***b**m
I've stopped in a few times lately.

Jenny is still my fav!

Taylor is great too!

I miss Jasmin, I heard she now goes by Jaz...true??

Finally found out who Loanne, Brooke and Leah are.

May stop by again tomorrow, any other daytimers I should look out for?

Kesha is an amazing daytime as well.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Haven't seen Jaz or Jasmine in months. I am not sure if she is still around though... this gorgeous blonde girl. She loves to talk dirty in the CR and this alone can get you going... gorgeous blonde girl, no limits dirty talk... wow

I was at Barbsthis week and had a good time with Shawna, a pretty hazel eyed brunette that is very friendly. Her CR is not bad considering Ottawa standards.

Haven't seen Jaz or Jasmine in months. I am not sure if she is still around though... this gorgeous blonde girl. She loves to talk dirty in the CR and this alone can get you going... gorgeous blonde girl, no limits dirty talk... wow

I was at Barbsthis week and had a good time with Shawna, a pretty hazel eyed brunette that is very friendly. Her CR is not bad considering Ottawa standards.

Are you maybe thinking of Jazy? She's a dancer often at Silver Dollar and sometimes Nuden (I think) and is also a SP.

See the below link for her profile:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=25965