Reco Pics

Hey,

I'm actually quite embarrassed to be asking this question as I generally think of myself as a techie, but I've really tried hard and I can't figure this out without maybe doing something irreversible.

I want to know how to post a picture in the top left corner slot of a recommendation. This would also be the picture that is displayed when viewing the list of recommendations for a region. Basically looking to replace this thing:

default.jpg

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

No, the recommendation pics should be working for upload (You need to get the ladies permission and upload the photo she gives you permission to use).

Someone else was having problems with the upload part however so we may have an issue. I will look into it more when I get some free time and see if I can upload a photo.

Thanks Mod I would appreciate you looking into it as I do believe there is an issue. The last two, possibly three recommendations I posted there was no way to upload a picture to go with the reco. I looked and looked again but the option to attach a picture was not there as it used to be??

I think we may have a problem here... when the site crashed and we lost those PM's the photos table had a crash too and we almost lost all the photos. I had to move the photos out of the DB and into the file structure. I think this has caused a problem with this feature. No idea how to fix it but I will see what I can do when I get some free time. Looks like it will not be an easy fix.

Thanks for looking into this mod. I realize you probably have bigger priorities, but if you could keep us apprised of the situation that would be greatly appreciated.