Sign in to follow this  

Lynn

Guest robre

Does anyone have any comments about Lynn? I like her body and I m wondering if anyone here has had any experiences wih her.

I tried to hook up with her once but it didn't work out. I got to her place downtown and called up for her to let me in but she was still at home. Her roommate gave me the details (she couldn't be bothered to come to the phone herself) and asked if I could meet her an hour later. No could do.

I also found it very hard to get hold of her through email to inquire about an appointment. When she finally did answer back she gave me a price but would not elaborate on what she offered for that price.

The consensus on her and my experience as well is that it is always difficult to get ahold of her at the agreed upon time it sometimes takes several calls to get her. She offers half and 1 hour sessions but if you come after 27 minutes you'll be out in the hallway 2 minutes later so go with the half hour. Great body and good in the sack but she really doesn't seem to care at all.

Guest imported_MOD

If we want this site to grow you can't just keep sending people to other simular boards. Please add some info here instead of directing everyone away. People will have a preference of what discussion boards they like the best and then form a community to those boards. Lets ensure we keep our community information up to date here guys!