I think A couple of the nice ladys of cerb should rent a nice motor home and do a tour of rural New Brunwick stop in all thye small towns that never get to see a sp Oh ya Boiestown should be your first stop and i will even let you park in my driveway he he

I think A couple of the nice ladys of cerb should rent a nice motor home and do a tour of rural New Brunwick stop in all thye small towns that never get to see a sp Oh ya Boiestown should be your first stop and i will even let you park in my driveway he he

And just how would be advertise....put a sign on the side....announce it over a PA system as we roll through town, park in the parking lot of the local watering hole?

And just how would be advertise....put a sign on the side....announce it over a PA system as we roll through town, park in the parking lot of the local watering hole?

Well advertise on here for sure ...and when you in Moncton the guys in Fredericton could come and see you and when your in Freddy the Guys in SJ could come see u and so on ...but when you go to Boisetown ... you will have to park out by Moose Lodge and have Smoky the Bear tend the door...:sm185:

Loki318