Danika returns for another duo in Calgary

It is now official and the votes have been tallied: two is better than one. With the arrival of Danika of Vancouver back to Calgary, it's no secret from my posts and my signature that a visit between her and little 'Clue needed to happen. But, instead of the a typical review of an ATF and bore the audience, we decided to spice it up. That spice came in the form of a lovely hidden gem from Calgary. oddball-thatworks.gif

This hidden gem and Danika have only exchanged pleasantries through a chance meeting but never really had an opportunity to get to know one another. Luckily, the common thread was yours truly. biggrin.gif

She & I arrived at Danika's hotel, eager with anticipation of their first time working together. (And by eager, I mean 'wet'.) Danika greeted us very warmly in a lovely black outfit. This hidden gem was nervous as she hasn't been involved with any working duos since coming onto the scene but Danika & I made her feel welcome. So welcome, that her clothes just seem to fall off!

It's hard to describe all the wonderful positions 3 people can get into but some of the favorites include each enjoying doggy with the third receiving some much needed oral attention. And the view of two lovely mouths fighting for space on little 'Clue made the adventure complete. Oh, and then there was this one time, at band camp?

A humongous thank-you to both ladies for desiring the adventure as much as I did! cool-up.gif Now, I'm on the rampage to see what other combinations my ATFs will allow.