Is the airport a bad incall location?

Hi, My name is Angelina

I'm visiting Toronto Friday the 10th until Wednesday the 15th and was thinking about renting a hotel by the airport.

I wanted to ask peoples opinions of what they think about that location .. (whether it's good or bad etc...)

Thanks alot for your help!

Toronto that is why it is in the To section

I'm visiting Toronto Friday the 10th until Wednesday the 15th and was thinking about renting a hotel by the airport.

Additional Comments:

Toronto is the city

Are you asking by the Airport in Ottawa?

A lot seem to be advertising in the airport area. I think you will do well I have been considering getting hotels around the city to see where makes me money.

Hi, My name is Angelina

I wanted to ask peoples opinions of what they think about that location .. (whether it's good or bad etc...)

Thanks alot for your help!

The airport hotels in Toronto is traditionally where a large majority of SP's work from. I would assume then, it would be a very good incall location.

I know I've seen sps at hotels near Pearson.

I've always got some very nice rooms at very good rate using Priceline.

I have a seven hour layover next week and I'll be looking to see one of my favs,

In my personal experience, the calls near the airport are outcalls to the men's rooms. They are travelling, no car, don't know the area ect. Not always of course, they do come to you also but you'd make way more $$ downtown rear the business district. Day and night. And not have to do outcalls. Just my 2cents. :)

Hey chechman, this an old thread from 2010 you did realize that, right?

and staying at the airport I might like to see you if you get there early.

:) Too bad I am from Ottawa and wanted to meet her for a long time.... I got excited and noticed that after I posted.... :(

But, check out the original title of the thread.

Yes, I think the airport is a very bad incall location.;)

When I lived in Toronto and was working there, I found the airport hotels to be less expensive, but not so great for incall locations. Maybe that was because most of my clientele lived in the GTA and/or worked downtown. I found it was much better to take a room in a downtown hotel. Transit into downtown Toronto is easy and plentiful, and it's not at all difficult for both companions and their visitors to be discrete or to find a legitimate reason to be downtown for something else.

i disagree - i hate going downtown - and avoid it at all costs - the airport hotels have easy and q2uick access via hwys and usually free parking etc - a lot more convenient

Many of my clients say they hate downtown driving & parking -- I find lately I've been doing well in the Airport area -- both Outcalls to nearby hotels and Incalls from area gentlemen. That being said, you do have to be careful as to which hotels you book, as many of the Airport area hotels are quite outdated, and not up to the downtown standards we may be used to.

If anybody needs any recommendations, feel free to PM me :-)

Warm regards,

Well I've had a couple outcalls to downtown Toronto hotels, and I did compare prices, Toronto Airport is lots less expensive for the same quality room. Without naming hotels, I had an outcall in December to a hotel (I upgraded to a jacuzzi/fireplace room) it was around $180.00 In March, same hotel, only a King size bed, and it was more expensive, and pushing $200.00

Now, I've checked, to stay there, over $200.00. Not to mention $35.00 day parking on top of that. And most downtown Toronto hotels seem comparable in price.

I have reserved a much larger and seems as nice a hotel for September by the airport, about $120.00.

If I'm seeing a lady in Toronto, it will be by the airport now

For whatever it's worth

RG

Additional Comments:

Ask me middle of June, I have one encounter in Toronto at a Toronto Airport hotel...from the website it looks good, it costs $109.00 night.

And if you ask me in September I'll know about another Airport hotel, have an encounter scheduled then

Being a travelling boy, I stay in hotels a bit

RG