Sign in to follow this  

Montréal full contact lap dance

[quote=foxtrot6969;159569]Can anyone recommend the best location in Montréal for full contact lapdance? Also, can I expect any extras?Take out?

foxtrot6969[/quote]

When I went to Montreal last year my buddies and I visited Kamasutra. Lots of hot Quebecois young girls. However, the majority had bolt-ons. Lots of grinding and tease $15 per song. Great atmosphere and ladies range from 6 to 9. As for take out, it's highly YMMV and you have a better chance if you speak French.

For extras, it's a different situation. You have to go outside of the island of Montreal for that. There exists what the locals call "full service strip clubs." Yes, it's a regular strip club, but extras are offered in rooms. Yes, you're fucking a hot stripper, but beware that the fees they charge are often unreasonable. i.e. $ for BJ. Don't forget these clubs are in the middle of nowhere off the highway, so unless you have a vehicle and half an hour to spare, stay within the confines of downtown Montreal. It's way better to select an outcall agency and experience the Montreal style GFE.

Oh and before I forget, massage parlours! More MP's per square kilometre than all the major cities in Canada combined! They have websites too! The hottest French Canadian girls giving you a rub and tug. It's day and night compared to the Maritimes.