Recommendations ...

Hey folks, looking for a recommendation in Saint John, NB Sept12-14th. Looking for GFE, with good chemistry and value. Hard to tell who's around and working, so looking for some local recommendations. Worst case, where the best strip club in Saint John?

Thanks to all that reply.:?:

Hey folks, looking for a recommendation in Saint John, NB Sept12-14th. Looking for GFE, with good chemistry and value. Hard to tell who's around and working, so looking for some local recommendations. Worst case, where the best strip club in Saint John?

Thanks to all that reply.:?:

There isn't a SP or MP scene in this city. Your best bet are visiting SP's. Outcall agencies here are like playing Russian roulette. There is an independent SP on CL that is outcall only.

As for strip clubs, there is only one. Club Blush is on 9 Sydney street in uptown. Closed on Monday. $6 cover charge open until 2 AM. $20 per lap dance but the panties stay on. Private booth with curtain and the bouncer occasionally pokes his head in, probably once per song. YMMV with stuff like breast sucking and grinding.

Thanks Poorguy for your input. I was here in Spring and pretty much what you described. SW, not my thing, but maybe a trip to Blush is in order.

Too bad you can't stay an extra day otherwise you would have a chance to meet Emma

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Emma postponed her trip (She will be in Ottawa with Amelia)

Guest s******ecan****

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Emma postponed her trip (She will be in Ottawa with Amelia)

Oops thanks for noticing that Emily, I didn't scroll down far enough..my apologies to all affected!:oops:

Thanks Emily, any recommendations? I don't think you are in town either ... R