Prince Edward Island hobbyists?

I am gearing this thread to all the hobbyists here on Cerb who call P.E.I. home. I am attempting to gauge how many "Island" hobbyists there are and how often you, the Island hobbier, actually hobby? I can't help but think this info. might be useful to all Prince Edward Island hobbyists in the future and it would be nice to have a rough number of prospective clients for any lady who may wish to visit our province. So if you wouldn't mind answering these questions either by posting a response or by PM I would appreciate it.

One other thing while I have your attention, would there be a demand for a Cerb group created by one of us. Let me know...

• Like 1

I had my first hobbiest experience here on PEI late fall 2011, since then I have met one SP twice, one other SP once, and this week will be my second visit with another local SP, so that's 5 visits in about 6 months.

I had an impulse visit during the snowstorm, "hard" to turn down a deal. 6 visits in 6 months.

Edited by parkershellby45
I had more to say.

Well, being a native of Halifax I have been trying to decide if I will visit in an SP capacity. I am potentially planning a bit of a NB, NS and PEI tour (personal) and may add in the SP aspect so I would be more than interested in hearing the outcome of this thread!

Yes Steve you may include me as one of the hobbyists on the Island. I have been rather unpredictable in terms of encounters in that I was quite active until last October but I have basically taken a break since then. I am however coming back into the active participent category.

Count me in! I've been relatively low key since last fall, but expect to be participating more often in the coming weeks.

Hi

I have been coming to the island for years, May to Oct. Nice to finally see local talent doing incalls. Had often gone to Moncton.

See you soon.

Not sure if I'd call myself a hobbyist, but mostly a guy in a wheelchair who needs to have some DATY, DFK and boobie play from time to time. Preferably with an amazingly attractive, in shape and clean shaven SP who does outcalls.