Shady Online Lingerie Company

Guest NikkiStarr

Has anyone ever ordered lingerie from www.sexydepot.com ?

I recently ordered some things from there, the company is located (so it says in California) It has been almost a month, and I still have not recieved my order, but they have charged my credit card. My email attempts seem to be useless, as it appears to be an automatic reply saying that they are experiencing technical difficulties and will either refund or send your order asap. (Stupid me did not look prior to ordering to see if there was a phone number, which there is not - that should always be a number one rule which I foolishly did not research)

So if anyone out there has dealt with this company before and has had a good experience and it truly is because of their technical difficulties I would appreciate any information.

Either way, this may prove useful information for someone else.

And remember, always look for a phone number, even call it before you make an online purchase.

:( Feeling stupid for not following my number 1 rule of online shopping

Call your Credit Card company, they will do a "charge back" to refund you. No problem.

It's happened to me a few times when I order online and my CC company's great about fixing the problem.

But overall I LOVE ONLINE SHOPPING... The UPS & Fed ex guys and I are on a first name basis..lol..

Good luck..

Kim

Always had good luck with http://www.wickedweasel.com

They are in Australia so it can take up to 2 weeks to get the stuff, it looks amazing on anyone.

Any Ottawa area ladies willing to model this stuff for me let me know!

Keep in mind that shipments from the USA by regular mail can take 6 to 8 weeks due to customs. I have had many items shipped from the USA by ground and even had some take over 8 weeks as they got held up in customs.

if this shipper supplier wants to keep the money and the business they need to at least reply to your inquire as to what has happened to your goods.

Nikki, sorry to hear about your poor experience with this company, it just pisses the cowboy off when people scam one another like this. A quick google of sexydepot and rip off came up with several results from others who experienced the same poor service.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1B3GGGL_en___CA215&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=sexydepot+rip+off&spell=1

If anything you rest assured to know that you're not the only one they've dicked around. Follow up on Kimberley's advice and get your credit card company to do charge back, then it becomes the sexydepot responsibility to prove to the credit card company that you have received the goods and they deserve payment, they will most likely not challenge the chargeback.

You're right the phone number is always a good thing to check out and even call it to ensure it's in service. I always do a bit of investigating before dealing with any new vendor online. It sounds like your pretty savy to the whole gig, you just let your guard down for a wee bit, and that's all it takes. That's how these dishonerable companies work.

I too agree with Dummpy, Wicked weasel, makes some damn fine products sure enough get any ol cowboy's crank goin! Dummpy if you get any takers to your offer let me know and maybe we can set up a private fashion show!

, ..............Wicked weasel, makes some damn fine products sure enough get any ol cowboy's crank goin! Dummpy if you get any takers to your offer let me know and maybe we can set up a private fashion show!

Not a great vision to have burned into my head first thing in the morning!!!!!!

CK and D.....strutting around in WW out fits

rotflmao! at least cowboy could keep his chaps on!

k, i'm guessin' that didn't come out right, omg !! , dummpy "I wish i knew how to quit you"

rotfl!!!!!!!!

Guest L.M. (No longer a member here)

Shady Online Lingerie Company

Has anyone ever ordered lingerie from www.sexydepot.com ?

I recently ordered some things from there, the company is located (so it says in California) It has been almost a month, and I still have not recieved my order, but they have charged my credit card. My email attempts seem to be useless, as it appears to be an automatic reply saying that they are experiencing technical difficulties and will either refund or send your order asap. (Stupid me did not look prior to ordering to see if there was a phone number, which there is not - that should always be a number one rule which I foolishly did not research)

So if anyone out there has dealt with this company before and has had a good experience and it truly is because of their technical difficulties I would appreciate any information.

Either way, this may prove useful information for someone else.

And remember, always look for a phone number, even call it before you make an online purchase.

:( Feeling stupid for not following my number 1 rule of online shopping

Keep in mind that shipments from the USA by regular mail can take 6 to 8 weeks due to customs. I have had many items shipped from the USA by ground and even had some take over 8 weeks as they got held up in customs.

Yes I had this happened to me when ordering goods from US. If it have been shipped by US post it can takes long. If it's UPS usually the wait is less longer. You can call the local custom to find out if it's there and they can manage to make the process shorter if your package is fine.

Guest NikkiStarr
Why not encouraging the Canadians company instead?

Hi Katia,

I do mostly shop in Canada, but sometimes there is just that special outfit I can't find anywhere else :) I will however make sure I check out any new company I deal with, be it in Canada or elsewhere, I learned my lesson.

My credit card company refunded my purchase. sexydepot.com I found out later has a bunch of bad reports due to ripping off customers.

Why not encouraging the Canadians company instead?

=NikkiStar] My credit card company refunded my purchase. sexydepot.com I found out later has a bunch of bad reports due to ripping off customers.
Yeah right!Being scammed is not fun at all.Be safe not sorry!

Isn't she sweet and pretty?

mybanner47bfcf4d7781coh1.jpg

Guest MarieMillenium

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a couple of good sites for erotic clothing for the agency so the girls have good lingerie, outfits, and costumes for those special requests. Any suggestions?

Guest MarieMillenium

Good suggestion on the second link, although I don't think any of the girls have experience or would be comfortable with fetish/bdsm activities.

I guess I could stick to Ebay. I can usually find good deals on there for some nice sexy outfits.