Maude where art thou.

Guest b***b**m

I haven't seen maude in the longest time! French Canadian, stripper amazing body, and I stay show that will have your jaw dropped! Very fit, amazing body.

Does anyone know where she is? Or if she still dances?

Old Dog must be rubbing off on me (no pun intended), because here's who I visualized you were looking for. I was gonna say Maude hasn't been "around" for years.

bea-arthur-rip-1.jpg

i just visualized you angela. Ty.

Posted via Mobile Device

Mmmm...my name's not Maude, but I'm definitely still around. But don't ask me to dance though (LOL).

the last time i saw her was maybe a month or two ago, she was at pigale nightime.

Heard the same from a friend who saw her not that long ago (same timeline) at pigale. I think she's only there on occasion. As far as i know, she's a Barb's regular unless that changed recently. Last i saw her at Barbs was early summer.

Hope this helps.

Old Dog must be rubbing off on me (no pun intended), because here's who I visualized you were looking for. I was gonna say Maude hasn't been "around" for years.

What's Old Dog doing rubbing on you in the first place? :bddog:

I was thinking of the exact same Maude too. :)

However, Maude's daughter was pretty hot.

Pinup13AdrienneBarbeau2.jpg

Guest b***b**m
Saw Maude last Wednesday evening at Barb's. It was only briefly, so I think she was there more so during the day.

That's interesting. Always thought Maude was a evening girl.

Granted that I was constantly distracted, she may have there later.

Barb's introduced a policy a little while ago. Daytime and nightime fees that the dancers pay. If dancers are there during the day and decide to stay the evening, they must pay a second dancer fee at 7:00 pm. Lately, it seems to make 5:30pm to 7:00pm a relative deadzone with few dancers. I find it annoying to stop by for an afterwork drink, only to find that there is virtually no entertainment.

I remember distinctly Maude visiting NuDen. When she was on stage, the whole club stopped to watch her. Bar tender, waitresses and other dancers. She is the most unique and spell binding dancer in this region and truly One of a Kind.

Maude is definately at Barb's, mainly nights. If you were to go there Thurs. or Fri. say at 8pm, you will see her. She was there the last four or five times I've been there the past few weeks. Great lady to talk to.

She mentioned to me that she had some gymnastics training when she was younger. It certainly shows. Very, very nice lady.

She was at Barb's last Thursday night.

eb

Thanks for the tip eddie_b. Good to know she's still around This was past 6-7pm i'm assuming?

She mentioned to me that she had some gymnastics training when she was younger. It certainly shows. Very, very nice lady.

Yes, she mentioned it to me as well when she was working at Pigales last year. Along with very good genes. Last i bumped into her was last spring at Barb's, i think. And I agree, very very nice lady

I'm just glad that Barb's hasn't walled off that plumbing that runs along the ceiling above the stage!!!